• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaegar

World class signing for Arsenal but we badly need a world class striker to finish all the world class passes.

How do you feel about finally utilizing a galactic class striker?

images

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Peterboro chairman going on a rant about how we tried to buy one of his players on deadline day, 'unsettling' his player. :lol :lol

While he's sitting on a Sky Sports 'Deadline Day' TV special.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fabio Paratici decided to call it a night and left Ata Hotel.

We're done then?

OZZZZZZIIIIIIILLL!!

World class signing for Arsenal but we badly need a world class striker to finish all the world class passes.

£32m for Higuain doesnt seem so bad now..

Well well if it isn't our resident ITK
3AQmK.gif

That's it ArsenalGAF, The Other One confirmed it.

Tc91

I am.

To get a mini milk.

Then I'll be back with more fucking needle.

GLEN-JOHNSON.gif

:loooooool you have the best food in your fridge/freezer. Must be a blast round yours.

--

Woodward is an absolute joke what a disaster of a transfer window, just end it now please :(

FORZA JUVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! IL PULPO PAUL.

Dibbz

What's with the rumor that United were offered Ozil last week but said no? Gotta be a lie right? Then again United have been hilarious this transfer window.

noal

Banned
I actually don't know what to say besides the fact that we have behaved in the most amateur fashion I think is possible for a supposed big club. The Glazers really need to get the fuck out now.

spidye

I'm out of the transfer loop.

did arsenal sign özil? and did United buy a player?

is there a site with all the signings today?

jtb

Banned
Wasn't the Arshavin deal finalized after the window officially closed? I forget the details as to why, but I figure as long as Wenger doesn't change his mind, I really can't see us missing out on Ozil.

Fabio Paratici decided to call it a night and left Ata Hotel.

We're done then?

Well well if it isn't our resident ITK
3AQmK.gif

That's it ArsenalGAF, The Other One confirmed it.

Hehe, M'Villa is still having a medical, Arsenal still got 1 and half hours to announce it :D

Arnie

What's with the rumor that United were offered Ozil last week but said no? Gotta be a lie right? Then again United have been hilarious this transfer window.

It's 100% legit.

They didn't feel his fee was worth it because they're already strong in his position. Probably correct, to be honest, Kagawa and Rooney are excellent footballers. Just makes them look stupid now when they failed to sign their preferred target because of a misunderstanding (that could've been ironed out had they acted, say, yesterday).

Jarnet87

Snag with the Herrera dead for technical reasons, aka Bilbao stalling the f*** out of this. Smart by then, they don't want to sell and Woodward is just a stumbling idiot. We put in a bid on friday, Atletico tell us to screw off unless we pay the release clause. Woodward and Moyes instead of activating the clause later on Friday, or Saturday, or Sunday for fuck sake wait till a couple hours before transfer deadline.

Now reports with Fellaini are ok you want him, pay us over 25 million pounds, so United at the very least gonna have to over pay the 23.5 million pounds they could have paid back in god dam June or July and had it all settled and get him working with the team in pre-season.

bud

Kike Marin** ‏@Kike_Marin_ 10m
El Chelsea parece dispuesto a ceder al Arsenal a Demba Ba, la alternativa a Luis Suárez y Rooney, los fichajes que Wenger no ha podido hacer

google: Chelsea seems willing to give Arsenal to Demba Ba, the alternative to Luis Suarez and Rooney, the signings that Wenger has not been made

ba still coming after all?

It's 100% legit.

They didn't feel his fee was worth it because they're already strong in his position. Probably correct, to be honest, Kagawa and Rooney are excellent footballers. Just makes them look stupid now when they failed to sign their preferred target because of a misunderstanding (that could've been ironed out had they acted, say, yesterday).

Would be right if we played Kagawa at all

K1LLER7

Disaster of a summer.

Herrera looks very unlikely now.

Fellani probably won't go through the way this summer has gone.

Woodward should stay far away from transfers.

This blonde kid at St Mary's make me think that is what Wilbur would look like if he were outside a football stadium on deadline day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom