• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTk-eOVFgE8

ix5hNAArIgXiW.png
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

fucking hell, this is the arrival of the german team.

kike marin, do one.

Sane_Man

im going to fucking stab my frothing cunt with a plastic fork

someone just fucking tell me that its over

let me support liverpool

One of us one of us one of us.

coutinho263_519b40eb51122336284659.jpg

dannew_1658155a.jpg

Henderson.jpg

Mamadou-Sakho-2244897.jpg

sixghost

United have a new manager for the first time in 2 decades.

He doesn't sign anyone and instead opts to play an 80 year old yoga expert in midfield

Why is this happening

Please someone explain

Pls

i dont understand

pls
You make David Moyes your manager, you get David Moyes as your manager. No signings until the very last second is part of the deal.

noal

Banned
Has that drum you're beating so hard not burst yet? He was appointed by the Glazers, big whoop.

And he's spending the Glazers money. Have you seen the interest payments we have had to make on their loans. Shocking. Kharma I'm not trying to get into an argument, but the facts speak for themselves.

kharma45

And he's spending the Glazers money. Have you seen the interest payments we have had to make on their loans. Shocking. Kharma I'm not trying to get into an argument, but the facts speak for themselves.

lolwut. When have I ever denied our debt?

Spanish football writer Andy West: "Big news breaking in Spain that Manchester United will NOT meet the buyout clause for Ander Herrera. According to these reports, the deal is off. Note this isn't confirmed but more details will emerge very soon."

Fuck life

Meier

United could still pull something off in that 11-12 window if they're crafty.

We aren't out of the woods for a bit. Very surprised Barry didn't go anywhere. Lot of clubs could use him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom