• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

TINKER TAILOR SOLDIER CUNT

STARRING

BDi81leCIAAzqq4.jpg:large

D_prOdigy

at this point, a sick little part of me is curious to see us not getting Fellaini. Not getting anyone.

it would be so interesting. so fucking interesting.

Clegg

Fellaini deal might be off too.

Belgian paper saying Everton want €30m and United aren't willing to go beyond €27m.

FuturusX

Genuinely, no exaggeration. This has been the worst month of my life. Everything about it. Football side. Personal side. It's been the worst fucking month I've ever had.

I'm fucking done, man. This sucks dick.

Rather dramatic...but I feel for you brother.

Genuinely, no exaggeration. This has been the worst month of my life. Everything about it. Football side. Personal side. It's been the worst fucking month I've ever had.

When you reach rock bottom, the only way is up. It's time to support Liverpool.

But will Man U fans do or say anything at the games? No. Apart from maybe shouting Anti-Glazer slogans for no reason what so ever

kharma45

Got to feel sorry for Ander Herrera in all this transfer business, he was happy to take a pay-cut to make a move to United. We promised him a medical etc. and we've fucked him over. This is terrible for him.

D_prOdigy

Think Mark Pougatch on 5 Live has just seen this post.

"They're at least giving the impression that at board room and executive level, they don't know what they're doing"

and the BBC guys are being broadly apologetic for United.

"hey at least they've kept Wazza"

HEY FUCKING HO

Sane_Man

Fellaini deal might be off too.

Belgian paper saying Everton want €30m and United aren't willing to go beyond €27.

Surely not. United should desperately suck as many dicks as possible to get to Fellaini and the beautiful last beacon of hope that is his huge round head. €3 is peanuts right now.

pappe

Hahahaha

Oh my God!!!

This is just embarrassing. What has happened to our club United Bros.

We have become the laughing stock of this league. We have become Arsenal.

Ingeniero

Oh no, impostores! hahaha I'm dying here rofl.

Can't believe the difference from last year with Manchester United. What happened to doing their business early? Incredible fall from grace this transfer window.
From SAF to Moyes lol
That's what happens when you get such a monumental managerial downgrade.

Meier

I see Thauvin went to Marseille. Good piece or business for Lille. He never even played an official game for them but they made €11.5m in just over 7 months, lol.

Gonna become a big name starting in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom