• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, impostores! hahaha I'm dying here rofl.

From SAF to Moyes lol
That's what happens when you get such a monumental managerial downgrade.

I don't think much blame is going towards Moyes for this mess, changes in boardroom a bigger downgrade, Gill was a company stooge, but a damn good one.

bud

it's amazing how within a matter of just a few months united have turned into an utter joke of a football club.

Surrounded-by-Impostors-Whats-a-Consumer-to-Do.jpg

One of the greatest transfer twists ever.

Fuck off Shebby

noal

Banned
If those three lads were imposters then what were the real United staff doing?

Someone has fucked up big time here. And now we've pissed off Herrera too. We'd told him we'd sort things out and he'd be our player by the close of the window. He won't want to join us at all now.

Other clubs will see all this happening and just won't take us seriously. Why wasn't this sorted? We knew he had a release clause; how inept can you get?

I don't think much blame is going towards Moyes for this mess, changes in boardroom a bigger downgrade, Gill was a company stooge, but a damn good one.

Yea. Woodward is incompetent fool. Moyes gave him a shopping list and he couldn't get one deal done. The bad part about Moyes is that he is just Fergie lite.

United fans should be protesting his ass at the next game. But they won't.

Other clubs will see all this happening and just won't take us seriously. Why wasn't this sorted? We knew he had a release clause; how inept can you get?

As inept as Woodward.

Should be a new saying in our vernacular now.

Arnie

Top signing Arsenal.

Genuinely a bit happy for you.

I think it's the last 48 hours speaking.

Go forth and pummel Moyes further.

Wilbur

Banned
Seriously, I need some fucking prozac. Feel utterly deflated by this, it's fucking unhealthy that football has this big an effect on me. But this and just fucking life in general

I just want to fucking sleep for a year.

Feorax

Ozil finally confirmed. Can't wait for him to play in the PL.

Mata to PSG picking up pace, though possibly too late now. Be a massive loss to the league f he goes.

Arnie

Seriously, I need some fucking prozac. Feel utterly deflated by this, it's fucking unhealthy that football has this big an effect on me. But this and just fucking life in general

I just want to fucking sleep for a year.

Come live on my sofa, we'll write that sitcom and eat chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom