• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

I bet one of them was DC....

tumblr_locprxOhV51qc5rwd.gif

If those guys were imposters then where were our actual representatives?

Did we have no intention of signing Herrera or did those imposters fuck the deal up?

In reality the joke is on Bilbao but its funnier to laugh at united for once

I presume you just decided you didn't want him at the price

panty

dear fans of real madrid,

thank you very much for three wonderful years with all of you. my time at real madrid was unique and special for me. sometimes things develop differently, than i would have expected them to a few days ago.
although I’m leaving real madrid I wish you and the team the very best for the future.

now I’m looking forward to my new club: THE GUNNERS!

;____;

5E8aG.gif

I can see it now,

"Darren Fletcher is back in training, he's like a new signing"

Honestly, I'd be delighted if he gets back to full fitness, class player, felt the same about Hargreaves, fuck now I'm depressed

Fergie

Banned
Lol this can't be real. I'm amazed.

Is Woodward some utter idiot? I don't even get how he thought this shit worked. I don't even.

What a season it's going to be.

Manager

Daniel Taylor @DTguardian
Everything was in place - shirt number, announcement etc - but not the money (which seems wrong way round to me). #herrera #mufc

jtb

Banned
Now Flamini looks like an pretty solid signing; classic Wenger really.

Really hope we can get a striker in, but I think we're stuck with Bendtner.

dc89

Ozil is triffic. But Arsenal need players at the back too.

Titles and leagues are won on a solid foundation. It's been shown for years and years, the team with the best defence often win the league.

Except for last season, where the team with the best defence came second. But still. You get my drift yo.

i dont even know what to do in my life

Write this season off. Root for Aresenal GAF!

Guardian:
Interesting thought from Devin John Doyle re Herrera: "I'm taking the sudden dropping of the Herrera deal as an indication that the Fellaini deal is about to happen – at more money than United wanted to pay. Obviously. But enough more that they don't want to drop another €36m on yet another midfielder."

As many of you have pointed out, they could sign one of them and offer Paul Scholes another comeback and improve their midfield options.

Who the FUCK are these united fans. Fucking senseless and useless.

Wilbur

Banned
Daniel Taylor @DTguardian
Everything was in place - shirt number, announcement etc - but not the money (which seems wrong way round to me). #herrera #mufc

oh for fuck's sake

cant fucking hack this right now

why the fuck is this getting me down so much fucking cunt fucking fuck

I bet the David Moyes at Utd is an imposter, and the real David Moyes is locked in Kenwright's basement, being played a repeated tape of Kenwright laughing and proclaiming he'll never allow him to sign Fellaini and Baines

MPW

The big headlines from the last hour of transfer madness
• Arsenal shatter their transfer record for Mesut Ozil

• Manchester United definitely won't sign Ander Herrera, or Sami Khedira, and still haven't signed Marouane Fellaini

• Romelu Lukaku is joining someone on loan for the season – but will it be Everton or West Brom?

• West Brom break their transfer record for Stephane Sessegnon, and may add Victor Anichebe

• Hull break their transfer record for Shane Long

arsenal did very well on transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom