• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Fernundo Turres ‏@FernundoTurres 43m
Wengur sold Gervinho tu Roma,
So Lumela cud go Spurs,
So Bayle cus go Mudrid,
So Ozil cud cum tu Asurnul.

Wengur iz genius.

<3 this account.

My-Neighbor-Totoro-Toy-Grey-G-45338_250.jpg

:looooooooooooooooooooool

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Think about it United fans, if we have unlimited budget this year and spend nothing think how fucking big our budget will be in january, or even next summer.

Holy fuck think about it

valeo

Loving this. To all United fans who poked fun throughout the summer - fuck you. To all Spurs fans - Ozil > Eriksen. You will finish 5th.

Bo-Locks

A few people have been having some fun with the Ed Woodward wiki page.

Some snippets:

Wikipedia said:
Edward "Niles Crane" Woodward''' is a complete chodna gimp who doesnt know what he is doing.

After taking over as the new CEO of Manchester United, Woodward was given a nickname by the players and fans "The Ghost", simply because they never see him. While Woodward predecessor David Gill was a regular visitor to United's training complex, Woodward who is close to the Glazers has barely been seen since taking over the role in Summer 2013.

Useless fucker, ruined the 2013/2014 campaign single handedly, needs to be sacked, should be turned out into the streets of Manchester tbh.

Title: Hopeless Executive vice-chairman

It's been locked now.

Rad-

Think about it United fans, if we have unlimited budget this year and spend nothing think how fucking big our budget will be in january, or even next summer.

Holy fuck think about it

RonRon coming home. But we still won't buy a midfielder.

Wilbur

Banned
Every single fucking team in the league has strengthened this season. Every single one.

I can't even comprehend it. I can't. It's astronomical proportions of fuck up.

Tc91

Spanish reporter on TalkSport:

"Manchester United have missed out on the future Scholes, if I can liken him to 1 player in La Liga on the pitch it's Cesc Fabregas of Barcelona, off the pitch? Juan Mata, he's very like able"

Fuck off :((

I just don't know what to say.

valeo

You do realise those are PR statements right? They are totally meaningless.

How are they meaningless when the guy just signed a 5 year deal? Something had to convince him to come to us, and that would've been Wenger.

It will be a sad day when we lose Arsene.

Rhaegar

Ozil is triffic. But Arsenal need players at the back too.

Titles and leagues are won on a solid foundation. It's been shown for years and years, the team with the best defence often win the league.

Except for last season, where the team with the best defence came second. But still. You get my drift yo.

Last year Arsenal ranked 2nd in goals against average (behind Man City) with the same back line and Vermaelen playing like an MLS rookie. They could use some depth, but Mertesacker and Koscielny are a very solid foundation.

MPW

Apparently Ancelotti could choose between the two and he preferred Di Maria.

it makes sense

isco took his spot
ozil sucks on the wings/don't like playing there
cr7 went to the board and said keep di maria, if CR7 leaves next summer, we still got di maria and Bale
bought ozil for 15m, sold for 45m, not bad bit of business

faridmon

Every single fucking team in the league has strengthened this season. Every single one.

I can't even comprehend it. I can't. It's astronomical proportions of fuck up.

You will get Fellaini and you will like it.

Speaking of which, we will never get McCarthy, will we?

Fuck off Wigan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom