• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
hah holy fuck.

uniteds_midfielddbuty.jpg

Oh
my
god

Wes

venison crêpe
Some bizarre reports coming out regarding United's collapsed Herrera deal. Apparently a group of men claiming to be United representatives spent an hour at the La Liga offices in Madrid today, but it turns out they had nothing to do with the club and were presumably just attempting to get a cut of the deal in an elaborate fraud.

:robben:

Is being targeted at Edward Woodward. "The whole Herrera fiasco is just another example of Woodward’s bumbling approach to transfers," writes Matthew Taylor. "If he had started the negotiations in July (when they were chasing an uninterested ‘Cesc) then fine. This is transfer deadline day. If they believed they could offer below the buy-out clause and get a deal, they were deluding themselves. I can’t be the only one who thinks the naivety shown by Woodward is embarrassing, and leaves question marks over the Gill/Ferguson succession plan, and possibly highlights just how integral Gill was!"

Yes. Woodward is a bumbling idiot fucker piece of shit. Fuck you woodward.

Congrats to Arsenal GAF. I hope you guys win a trophy this season. I would rather see you on top than Liverpool or Man City, since United non-spent their season away.

Clegg

If those guys were imposters then where were our actual representatives?

Did we have no intention of signing Herrera or did those imposters fuck the deal up?

cremino

Some bizarre reports coming out regarding United's collapsed Herrera deal. Apparently a group of men claiming to be United representatives spent an hour at the La Liga offices in Madrid today, but it turns out they had nothing to do with the club and were presumably just attempting to get a cut of the deal in an elaborate fraud.

:robben:

I bet one of them was DC....

Manager

Daniel Taylor @DTguardian

Explanation from #MUFC is that they thought Herrera's buyout was the wrong valuation and couldn't get it down.

“Mr Kroenke, our controlling owner, has always fully supported Arsène and the Club in making significant investments to strengthen our squad and to bring in talented players who fit our style and ambitions." Source

I guess we're going to be seeing a statement about Kroenke's commitment in every signing release we make from now on.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Madrid is realllyyyyy going to miss Ozil.

Isco is not Ozil and that is going to be shown from time to time. Bad deal for them. Ozil is player that's excellent at managing the pace of the match, Isco is nowhere close to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom