• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

valeo

Because - Ronaldo, Benzema, Isco, Bale, Modric - Simply no place for Ozil. Wont be long before Bale scores a worldie and Madrid quickly forget about Ozil. Bale is fucking excellent.

Bale - the most overrated player on the planet. Even Theo had better stats than him.

I really hope we've got some defensive youngster coming up the ranks because a couple more injuries and we're completely fucked.

That being said I can't wait to see Ozil playing at the Emirates.

ShogunX

I wonder what Ferguson is doing right now?

alex-ferguson-drunk-tramp-series-002.jpg

Pissed out of his mind.

Salvadora

Podolski just posted a photo of him and Ozil together, with Podolski still wearing the exact same outfit from the day of the NLD. So, I guess the article has some credence to it.
Goal are reliable on the Arsenal front.

Levy gets what he deserves for being a miserly cunt. Madrid and Chelsea both hate him, along with who knows else.

Fry

I never wanted this overrated shit cunt anywhere near my team. You can keep the little racist fuck. Any Arsenal fan who wanted to sign him is a straight up fucking bell end.
i thought that after van persie you would be used to them.

Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak 17 Jul
PA Sources: Man Utd Chief Executive Ed Woodward has left the club's tour of Australia early to carry out some urgent transfer business

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Vulva I am sad.

Told you guys a couple of days ago.

United, under the previous regime, were not capable of pulling off a deal like Herrera's. The club is simply unwilling to spend freely, it has been the case for the last few years.

Unfortunately, we now have a businessman in charge of the club, he knows nothing about football.

I'm not ITK or anything, but it was mentioned by people who have a good track record on these types of things that earlier this summer Woodward made a bid for a player and he actually sent the bid to the wrong club. I don't know if it's true and we'll never know...but it sounds plausible right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom