• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

No need for Man U fans to buy Fifa 14 it seems
GSQqm7d.png

this fucking page.

I can't

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
a late loan bid for contrao

I just

I just

I just

A late loan bid

Manchester United

kharma45

Told you guys a couple of days ago.

United, under the previous regime, were not capable of pulling off a deal like Herrera's. The club is simply unwilling to spend freely, it has been the case for the last few years.

Unfortunately, we now have a businessman in charge of the club, he knows nothing about football.

I'm not ITK or anything, but it was mentioned by people who have a good track record on these types of things that earlier this summer Woodward made a bid for a player and he actually sent the bid to the wrong club. I don't know if it's true and we'll never know...but it sounds plausible right?

To the wrong fudging club? I just... what... I...

Plasma

Banned
Delighted that we've signed Ozil but I still don't get how we've come out of this transfer window without signing a striker.

Dibbz

I can't believ it still. Gaaaaaah. Ozil is at his prime and he joined Arsenal. My gawwwwd. In Arsene we trust. That silver haired motherfucker is so fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom