• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

With those metrics, how much is Müller worth ?

One hundred billion dollars

200px-Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

If we go by La Liga standards this is a bargain ;)
But wtf at Moyes...

if we go by common sense 40m for khedira is the funniest thing I've ever heard

I hope this is just pure incompetence but it appears that United has become pretty irrelevant...

I disagree. I think certainly this year they had big changes at the club losing Fergie and Gill. Woodward is certainly a moron. He's in charge of getting deals done and they should have had Fellaini wrapped up the day Moyes arrived if you ask me.

Thiago had a release clause, Cesc was a public chase of a player that seemingly didn't want to go.

Herrera as well has a release clause I think its fucking stupid to try and negotiate on a transfer when a player has a release clause like that. How much were United hoping Bilbao were going to drop to? £20m? LOL. At this point you end up quivering over a few million Wenger style which is stupid.

United have a good squad, needs improvement, another centre mid, central defender and seemingly they want a left back too but they're still a huge club with a lot of money and capable of paying high wages, lets not go overboard. I think Moyes will do well, he needs time to get it right and put his stamp on the squad which he hasn't been able to do as yet. I think they will buy in January.

Özil to Arsenal is certainly interesting when you look at the German national team for the world cup.

Will be very interesting to see whether Götze or Özil gets the CAM spot, that is if Götze ever manages to play three full matches in a row again lol. Özil was untouchable as CAM considering he was playing for Real and Götze "only" for BVB. Now, Özil "only" plays for Arsenal and Götze has Bayern backing him up.

Özil to Arsenal is certainly interesting when you look at the German national team for the world cup.

Will be very interesting to see whether Götze or Özil gets the CAM spot, that is if Götze ever manages to play three full matches in a row again lol. Özil was untouchable as CAM considering he was playing for Real and Götze "only" for BVB. Now, Özil "only" plays for Arsenal and Götze has Bayern backing him up.

...but Oezil's a better player.

Tc91

Right seeing as the transfer window is over I'm gonna order my shirt/shirts.

United home - RVP
United away - Who do I get on it? It's between Rafael, Chicharito or Welbeck.

And maybe 1 more, Barca/Juve/PSG/France away with Pogba.

Help.

p.s I'm not getting Fellaini.

Kenka

So Moyes passed on Thiago and Ozil.

He is the replacement of Fergie.

We are so fucked.
I am afraid you might be right. It's impressive to leave such a bad impression after a transfer window when you are the wealthiest club on Earth.
One Gareth Bale
I am tempted to say... "yeah ?" For good measure, 1.23 Gareth Bale would be my answer :p Marca comments were asinine, or sarcastic, which would be quasi-unheard of.
One hundred billion dollars

200px-Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

if we go by common sense 40m for khedira is the funniest thing I've ever heard
Seriously, 40M for Khedira is like asking 15M for Alexander Gerndt. I don't understand the logic behind it.

pappe

Right seeing as the transfer window is over I'm gonna order my shirt/shirts.

United home - RVP
United away - Who do I get on it? It's between Rafael, Chicharito or Welbeck.

And maybe 1 more, Barca/Juve/PSG/France away with Pogba.

Help.

p.s I'm not getting Fellaini.

Young.

Manager

dafuq @ Piers Morgan this morning

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 6h
Don't you worry Ed Woodward - some of us hugely appreciate your work at United. #Herrera #Coentrao #Baines

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 6h
Not being funny, but this head doesn't instil great confidence, does it? > http://thetim.es/137F9gF #EdWoodward #MUFC #Buffoon

Salvadora

--------------------------Szczesny-------------------------

Sagna------Koscielny------Mertesacker------Gibbs

--------------------Arteta------Ramsey-------------------------

Walcott------------------Ozil---------------------------Cazorla

----------------------------Giroud-----------------------------------

Cazorla on the wing. Cazorla on the wing.

Round of 16 here we come.

Tc91

So are there still any sites that are reliably selling fake kits for cheap? Tried SoccerTriads but they took my $30 and I never got jack shit.

Get one with Ronnie and be ahead of the curve!

PM'd you.

Did you never ask PayPal to get your money back? They repaid me when I opened a claim and the shirt still turned up haha.

Ordered a RVP shirt around this time last year and it arrived with 2 months of the season left. Jokers.

Jack cw

Doesn't exactly sound like you hope it's incompetence when you're making such a hasty observation!

Why is it hasty? Its not like these were the only targets United failed to sign this season...
All Im saying its not a good sign when nearly every talented midfielder choose to go somewhere else.

TeegsD

PM'd you.

Did you never ask PayPal to get your money back? They repaid me when I opened a claim and the shirt still turned up haha.

Ordered a RVP shirt around this time last year and it arrived with 2 months of the season left. Jokers.

Unfortunately, I got caught up with school and other shit so I didn't pay enough mind to it. I gave them a bunch of time because I knew they were shipping from too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom