• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Antonio Conte commented on the rumors that drew him to the Azzurri bench post-Prandelli: "I think someone wants to send me away from Juventus *laughs*."

"I have a contract with Juventus and I am very happy."

ibnHmJUNnDak8s.gif

I love him

I truly do

He's a nobody 18 yo playing for Frankfurt. I remember him for nothing.
But I guess he saw Marotta in a Frankfurt brothel and has blackmailed him into offering him a contract.

That's my guess.

You know, that actually makes a lot of sense.

Carbonox

They look real good.

Modelling agency though c'mon.

Yeah....probably some underground shit. :lol

dem unsightly scars tho

Would be interesting to see her in a year or so.

Eww Louise Redknapp looks well worn. I'd be too if I was married to that fucking pillock Jamie.

cremino

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-messi-father-pay-five-million-euros-tax-174350646.html

Liga - Messi and father pay €5m in tax fraud case
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi and his father Jorge have paid five million euros (£4.2million) to the Spanish authorities after they were accused in June of filing false tax returns, a court statement said on Wednesday.
The pair had deposited 5,016,542.27 euros (£4.2 million) last month as a "corrective payment", the court in Gava near Barcelona said.
They were still due to appear at a hearing on September 17, although their lawyer had asked for it to be postponed as he had another commitment that day, the statement added.
The sale of Messi's image rights had been hidden using a complex web of shell companies in Uruguay, Belize, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, the prosecutor's office for tax crimes in Catalonia said.
"I never take care of that stuff myself and neither does my father," the 26-year-old player said in July.
"We have our lawyers and our wealth managers to take care of that and we trust them and they will sort this out," he added.
"The truth is that I don't have a clue about all this and that is why we have people taking care of it."

Salvadora

Because Ozil being offered to United was as close to a fact as conjecture comes. Like when the Prime Minister goes on telly to announce a state of emergency, technically that's his opinion.

So why purport an opposing myth if not to big up your signing?
I really don't care if Ozil was offered to United, or City/PSG for that matter. The only real bigging up of our signing is responding to people who say that he isn't needed or luxury. You're trying to portray me as holding a position that I do not.

That Guardian article does lend credence to the story, yes, but before that my only recollection of that story was from dodgy Spanish newspapers.

Wilbur

Banned
Imagine if you were getting blasted up the turdpit by Jamie Redknapp and he said he was going to switch positions so pulled out, and then you started hearing the sound of car windows going down and someone breathlessly exclaiming the whole situation to be triffic, and you turned around and Arry was hanging out the back of you with a cock as red as his meaty labia resembling face

Wilbur

Banned
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-messi-father-pay-five-million-euros-tax-174350646.html

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi and his father Jorge have paid five million euros (£4.2million) to the Spanish authorities after they were accused in June of filing false tax returns, a court statement said on Wednesday.
The pair had deposited 5,016,542.27 euros (£4.2 million) last month as a "corrective payment", the court in Gava near Barcelona said.
They were still due to appear at a hearing on September 17, although their lawyer had asked for it to be postponed as he had another commitment that day, the statement added.
The sale of Messi's image rights had been hidden using a complex web of shell companies in Uruguay, Belize, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, the prosecutor's office for tax crimes in Catalonia said.
"I never take care of that stuff myself and neither does my father," the 26-year-old player said in July.
"We have our lawyers and our wealth managers to take care of that and we trust them and they will sort this out," he added.
"The truth is that I don't have a clue about all this and that is why we have people taking care of it."

so

he's not guilty

visca barca

mes que un club

Carbonox

Imagine if you were getting blasted up the turdpit by Jamie Redknapp and he said he was going to switch positions so pulled out, and then you started hearing the sound of car windows going down and someone breathlessly exclaiming the whole situation to be triffic, and you turned around and Arry was hanging out the back of you with a cock as red as his meaty labia resembling face

i just imagined every word in my head

this is going in my new children's story book - louise pls: a redknapp kidnap

That's saucy that is.

Arnie

That Guardian article does lend credence to the story, yes, but before that my only recollection of that story was from dodgy Spanish newspapers.
Nope.

Graham Hunter, aka Mr Spain, and Rafael Honigstein, aka Mr Germany, both confirmed this fact well before Arsenal's interest emerged.

Carbonox

This 'Man Utd were/weren't interested in Ozil' argument is the shittest argument in the world. I'm gonna have a wank to hentai.

Arnie

Hasn't Graham Hunter been chatting shit all transfr window, or did he stop after the Thiago nonsense?

I don't think the Thiago stuff was 'chatting shit'.

I think it's plainly evident that United were interested in signing him, and that Thiago was open to the move (before Pep swooped). Hunter reported as much. There is no accounting for Gollum's split personality, though. Sometimes he just creeps off in the night and becomes a different person.

omgkitty

Anyone know a good place to buy old jerseys that don't cost a shit pot of money. I've always kicked myself for never buying a 2006 Arsenal home kit, and would love to get one with Bergkamp on the back.

bergkamp.jpg

Salvadora

Nope.

Graham Hunter, aka Mr Spain, and Rafael Honigstein, aka Mr Germany, both confirmed this fact well before Arsenal's interest emerged.
Well then, that's fair enough.

Hadn't a clue from what I'd remembered. I'm certainly not trying to "wrap the transfer in cotton wool" though.

I don't think the Thiago stuff was 'chatting shit'.

I think it's plainly evident that United were interested in signing him, and that Thiago was open to the move (before Pep swooped). Hunter reported as much. There is no accounting for Gollum's split personality, though. Sometimes he just creeps off in the night and becomes a different person.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Hunter talking a lot as though Thiago was on the verge of agreeing terms with Man Utd, when he was in fact nowhere near?

phaze

So he paid up before even waiting for court's decision ? Lock him up.

Meier

Oh god. This hurts so much.

My heart is already in pieces and now this.

Isco is just as good, if not better. It'll be okay. Sadly this means he's going to play every week definitely which means our dream of maybe nicking him in a year or two is surely dead. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom