• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Space-wise, it's not an issue but I hate installations full stop. :lol

GTAIV did have one but that went quickly from what I recall.

Hixx

“Some say it’s because English kids are not good enough. That technically they don’t learn enough when they are young,” Dyke said.

No, it's a combination of that and the fact that they want to earn a metric fuckton more than their foreign counterparts.

Giaccherini on £30k a week or Phil Bardsley on £32k a week? HMMM

dc89

Say my name.

jbuSqmKVPjNsoB.JPG

I think I started punching the first guy, then went into the second and then the third, there was this very brief moment of realisation of what I've just done and what is going to happen next. All of a sudden all 3 went down on me like no tomorrow.

Edit: Btw that and your moment with the molotov cocktail were the two most memorable moments in the game's MP.

Was that the one where it was 1 vs 2 and I hit them both with the molotov, or the one where I threw it at a wall by accident and killed myself?

JM7. Man, myth, legend.

Was disappointed that TLOU had an Online Pass. Didn't get to play that mode.

Don;t really understand Sony's thinking with it, a couple of weeks after they announced that they were doing away with online passes

'We've decided that online passes do not work as a detterent for second-hand sales, and therefore are senseless to include in our games. We're still doing it for TLoU though lol'

3Sixty

Rickie Lambert starting tomorrow.

What a legend.

Also Callum Chambers captained and scored for England U19's this evening.

:lol :lol

I haven't visited efukt in a while

"Ass to Mouth with Consequences"
You gotta admire commitment in anything. This young lady was so devoted to the scene that when it came to anal, she soldiered through it. When it came time for the cum shot, she fellates his fecal flavored ram rod without hesitation.

Wilbur

Banned
Rickie Lambert starting tomorrow.

What a legend.

Also Callum Chambers captained and scored for England U19's this evening.

I signed Callum Chambers on a free for Sutton Utd on FM12, scored 31 goals and got us promoted, sold for a club record fee of 200k to Swindon

rest in piece callumn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom