• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Oh I never knew. That's so weird, I will follow this. What's Serenity Part 1 and 2 btw?

Also, episode 1 is different than the film with the same name?

Thanks btw.

Hoping to finish it by next week!

The pilot is actually just a double episode, hence the part 1 and 2.

And Out of Gas is episode 8, if you don't find it touching you have no heart and I feel bad for you. Now go watch that show :p

Messi

Oh I never knew. That's so weird, I will follow this. What's Serenity Part 1 and 2 btw?

Also, episode 1 is different than the film with the same name?

Thanks btw.

Hoping to finish it by next week!

I assume netflix fixed it as you sait the episode was an hour and a half but the episode was a two parter.

Salvadora

Please don't jinx us.
I don't even want to imagine that possibility.

I hate how injury prone most of our players seem to be. Less than a month into the season and we've already got two long-term injuries. Brother Mesut's injury record seems pretty spotless, but you never know....

Splatt

Once upon a time, Brazil had a world class fullback.

iUOCfjNmnjPZM.gif

Cafu

Yes, the movie its is own thing after the show

I assume netflix fixed it as you sait the episode was an hour and a half but the episode was a two parter.

I checked for you, netflix has the correct order. As it should be. Now. Get going.

Out of Gas :(

Thanks guys, will start watching it now.

The pilot is actually just a double episode, hence the part 1 and 2.

And Out of Gas is episode 8, if you don't find it touching you have no heart and I feel bad for you. Now go watch that show :p

Why you gotta prejudge me like that man? :p

Fyi I was pretty moved by the Carousel in Mad Men so there!

Messi's avatar...

... are you Davido-kun?

My friend just linked me to that, that's some funny shit.

Wilbur

Banned
Once upon a time, Brazil had a world class fullback.

iUOCfjNmnjPZM.gif

Cafu

Man that's amazing.

Also Dani Alves and Marcelo I'd classify as world class. Not Cafu levels of good (Dani Alves used to be), but still some of the absolute best in their positions.

Zabojnik

United what was wrong with Lippi? He's basically SAF.

Marcello, what a legend. :( He could've been the greatest, if we didn't suck balls in finals.

I'd like to see her without makeup. She's hot, but also a bit of a butterface.

Out of Gas :(

I rewatched Firefly recently. Still as awesome as on the first watch. Kinda hard to believe it's from Whedon, actually. FUCK YOU FOX.

Messi

Thanks guys, will start watching it now.

Why you gotta prejudge me like that man? :p

Fyi I was pretty moved by the Carousel in Mad Men so there!

My friend just linked me to that, that's some funny shit.

Thats because you have a heart. A black one (you support united after all) but a heart still.

I kind of wonder at times if lambda picking on me is mean spirited or playful. Like Jeff was always mean spirited but lambda I am not sure.

dc89

I thought Nastasic was out until mid September, then I looked at the calendar and it will be by the next game! International breaks, man.

He played against Hull the other day, he is a machine!!!

People forget we have Boyata too, I'd rather have him at CB than Garcia to be frank.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Man that's amazing.

Also Dani Alves and Marcelo I'd classify as world class. Not Cafu levels of good (Dani Alves used to be), but still some of the absolute best in their positions.
Alves is a world class winger.

He's Barca's weakest link in defence.

I do, man. I wake up at 7, and get in at 7. It's the majority of my day.

I feel so isolated here. Like, none of my friends are here, my family are in the North West, and at work I'm pretty much the only Northerner. Every time I say something slightly northern I get funny looks. I feel like I'm being poked with a stick, constantly.

And it's one of those industries where you just can't be proud of your work. PR's jobs is to hound journalists to run shit stories or talk about shit products that you know they aren't that interested in. I have to ring people and try to be excited about a fucking washing machine.

I don't feel like it's challenging me in the right ways, and I don't feel like it's fulfilling me, either. If they offer me the job in October I'll take it until I can get another, but I know for a fact I'm getting out of PR as soon as I can.
Damn, sounds shite. Good call staying on til' you find something else though, couple of my mates made the mistake of leaving a job they couldnt stand and a few months later theyre still doing nothing.

Also finding the 7 to 7 thing tough to get used to, can't wait for this weekend. Haven't got anything planned but I'm just looking forwards to having time to do things without the constant pressure of the clock.

Salvadora

I'd like to see her without makeup. She's hot, but also a bit of a butterface.
u wot m8?
He played against Hull the other day, he is a machine!!!

People forget we have Boyata too, I'd rather have him at CB than Garcia to be frank.
Boyata looks proper class. I was really impressed with him in preseason.

It's just a shame that he probably won't get a look at City due to the sheer strength of your squad.

Messi

Absolutely.

Its shocking when Adriano plays there and is able to get forward, score stunners and defend properly. Alves goes up front and forgets he is a defender.

nah Mascherano is the weakest link, in every game that Barcelona lost points las season, Mascherano was involved in the goal(s).

Alves is ok defending, he has forgotten how to cross thou

Arnie

Damn, sounds shite. Good call staying on til' you find something else though, couple of my mates made the mistake of leaving a job they couldnt stand and a few months later theyre still doing nothing.

Also finding the 7 to 7 thing tough to get used to, can't wait for this weekend. Haven't got anything planned but I'm just looking forwards to having time to do things without the constant pressure of the clock.

That's it. I've not got much to do this weekend but I can't wait. Just being able to flop around in my bed and go for a jog will be heaven. Going to watch England with a mate at the pub tomorrow, that'll be a laugh.

Meier

[EXASPERATED NOISE]

I felt sorry for that guy tbh. The whole thing was kind of mean. I laughed. But it was mean.

That bit of the subs was so dumb. That's the equivalent of saying yes there in Japan (the parts they referred to as exasperated noises and the like).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
#TeamZabo

nah Mascherano is the weakest link, in every game that Barcelona lost points las season, Mascherano was involved in the goal(s).

Alves is ok defending, he has forgotten how to cross thou
Targeting the space behind him seems to always work!

sneaky77

To be honest, is not like Barcelona has a lot of people that can go up for a header when teams are defending with so many people.

Messi

I actually got up and clap, he has done that exactly 3-4 times in the last 2 years

1 for cesc at the bernabeu
1 for messi at nou camp vs real
1 for ney at Vicente calderon
1 for Villa cant remember the rival

I facepalm every time he tries a shot from distance, all it takes is him scoring one of those and he will spend all season trying to recreate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom