• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd rather Wawrinka or Gasquet won over Nadal/Djokovic/Murray, easy. Gasquet was amazing yesterday. So was Rafa actually, but still fuck him. I want someone NEW

I don't even know who Djoker's playing tonight lol, I give them that much of a chance

Why does Tsonga have to be injured and Del Potro have to suck

Lightning

Banned
I don't even want to imagine that possibility.

I hate how injury prone most of our players seem to be. Less than a month into the season and we've already got two long-term injuries. Brother Mesut's injury record seems pretty spotless, but you never know....
Don't even think Ozil injury on international duty!!!!!

K1LLER7

tumblr_mgb3ucWiwx1rkb0m7o1_500.gif

tumblr_m54o61PrQE1r2gow4o1_400.gif
:looooool

Rafa is styling on fools this US Open.

But like Wilbury, i'd prefer someone else other than the main 2.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Italy u21 really sucks. Verratti, SES and Mattia De Sciglio play with the senior team.

And Domenico Berardi is banned for life by the FIGC or something :lol

cremino

Italy u21 really sucks. Verratti, SES and Mattia De Sciglio play with thr senior team.

Nah..Only 9 months because he turned down a call up for the under 19 team in may

Salvadora

Don't even think Ozil injury on international duty!!!!!
I think Jackie is the most likely to be injured, as awful as that sounds.

He's been targeted in every game we've played so far. Hopefully we'll see bias from the referees this season as he's England's big hope, this being a world cup year and that. I want commentators saying, "good ole' Wilshere tackle".

Zabojnik

Italy u21 really sucks. Verratti, SES and Mattia De Sciglio play with the senior team.

Haha. Nah, not for life, but there is a very real possiblity that he'll be banned for up to 9 months because he didn't show up to a U-19 game at the end of last season. Sassuolo were playing the playoffs final, I think, and apparently Sassuolo's president convinced Berardi not to go. Something like that.

EDIT: Beaten like andres in a dark Bogota alley.

Zabojnik

Cremino, have you had a chance to see Berardi play? How good is he, really? Potentially, I mean. Some of our fans are going a bit overboard with the hype, I reckon. Or is it justified?

Meier

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTbSQkUIQAAEIlm.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Dude is either getting a BJ from his mistress in this shot or is high. Or both. Probably both.

This thread confused the FUCK out of me initially (user name): [url]http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=670385[/url]

cremino

Cremino, have you had a chance to see Berardi play? How good is he, really? Potentially, I mean. Some of our fans are going a bit overboard with the hype, I reckon. Or is it justified?

Not really.....Only some Serie B highlights and speaking about our under 21, no surprise the Belgians are beating us. Their players play frequently with their clubs and have already played sometimes in Europa league meanwhile the italian players struggle to play in Serie B which is pretty sad to say the least

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Not really.....Only some Serie B highlights and speaking about our under 21, no surprise the Belgians are beating us. Their players play frequently with their clubs and have already played sometimes in Europa league meanwhile the italian players struggle to play in Serie B which is pretty sad to say the least
Only Bardi and Bianchette play in Serie A. :lol

Slizz

I'm glad for once for an international break.

Recovering from a head cold and got one of the biggest college football games in Miami in a long time on Saturday.

Game is at noon and the gates for the parking lot open at 6AM.... Gonna be drinking with breakfast and lunch leading up to the game.

Lightning

Banned
I think Jackie is the most likely to be injured, as awful as that sounds.

He's been targeted in every game we've played so far. Hopefully we'll see bias from the referees this season as he's England's big hope, this being a world cup year and that. I want commentators saying, "good ole' Wilshere tackle".
I like Ramsey much more than Wilshere anyway and see him as a much better player. Hopefully Ramsey, Giroud, Ozil and Mertesacker all come back healthy.

Wilbur

Banned
Man I wish I hadn't read that new Polanski thread, every time it's brought up my blood boils reading about the whole situation.

Meier

Trabzonspor are apparently in talks to sign Guidetti on loan. They're playing in the Europa League so that'd be cool for him. Reaaaalllly wish he'd be loaned out in the Prem but as long as he is getting games..

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
As far as I know, he's more of a Robben / Nani. Right WF. He'd be perfect for our 4-3-3. WE HAVE TO GO BACK.
=>
Conte on abandoning the 3-5-2 "I'm surprised that even some of my colleagues ask me this."

The three man defence is ideal for the characteristics of my squad. A lot of people in Europe are curious about it and here at the forum (conference) I’ve been asked a lot of questions on it.

Salvadora

I like Ramsey much more than Wilshere anyway and see him as a much better player. Hopefully Ramsey, Giroud, Ozil and Mertesacker all come back healthy.
Ramsey at the moment is worlds ahead of Wilshere, footballing wise. He has a much better temperament too.

Wilshere... I dunno, he acts a bit like a rabid dog sometimes. Jumping at people with the slightest provocation. Yeah, the tackles he receives are bad sometimes but it's part of the game and he deals it out just as much as he gets it.

The pre-injury Wilshere was out of this world though. I won't forget a 19(?) year old bossing Xavi and Iniesta about.

Wilshere has never been the same since his injury. We have Ozil, Cazorla and a resurgent Ramsey so we should consider getting rid If someone comes in with a 30 mil + bid.

Salvadora

Wilshere has never been the same since his injury. We have Ozil, Cazorla and a resurgent Ramsey so we should consider getting rid If someone comes in with a 30 mil + bid.
I wouldn't sell him for anywhere near that, or at all.

He is Arsenal through and through, with the potential to be one of the best in the world. Certainly, pre-injury, he looked well on his way to being one. An injury of that type to such a young player is a setback, undoubtedly, but players such as Ozil, Wilshere and Cazorla will help him become the player he is meant to be.

I know how frustrating it is that he isn't at that level yet again. It will be a slow process.
Ramsey better than Wilshere?

You guys have lost the plot.
Ramsey has been magnificant this season, so far. Absolutely undroppable in current form. In a way I thought he never could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom