• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
post the other one

I was close to doing it, but don't want to get banned again.

image.php

It's the one with your parents in or some other people too right?

iSE7dHML4h627.gif

Barzul

Just checked the WC qualifying results and yes Nigeria won. Couldn't catch the game, but Emenike scored again seems like we finally solved our striker issues in time for the WC. Just hoping we avoid Ivory Coast (Drogba scares me), Egypt and Ghana in the next round. Victor Moses should also get more game time with his Liverpool move.

kharma45

Shame you didn't get an assist cause that first useless player missed, but the special 1 was there to do the job.

I'm changing back to a midget too, I'm a useless fuck when my pro is a giant. At least as a midget I can contribute something going forward rather than just falling all over the place.

kharma45

Rooney to be offered new long-term deal

- United look to fend off interest from Chelsea

- Talks could take place with the striker in January

Manchester United want Wayne Rooney to sign a new contract keeping him at the club "well into his thirties".

Rooney's deal expires in June 2015 - he will turn 30 in October that year - and United are set to propose a lengthy contract extension to ward off continuing interest from Chelsea.

They will not want Rooney to go into the final year of his current deal although it is understood that Chelsea have indicated they will bid again if he does so.

However United will not rush into negotiations because they want the furore over the summer - when Rooney pushed for a move to Stamford Bridge and was clearly unhappy - to settle down.

Instead they want to ensure Rooney is content working in what one senior source was the "new environment" under new manager David Moyes.

There remains the strong possibility that United might propose talks in the new year although they are mindful that they do not want to push Rooney, who has also endured a difficult time with injuries.

His most recent setback, a deep cut to his head,, has ruled him out of England's World Cup qualifiers and he will probably miss United's next three matches. Rooney also suffered a hamstring injury - which ruled him out of United's pre-season tour - and a shoulder problem.

Indeed there is a well of sympathy at United towards Rooney and Moyes has worked hard to convince the 27-year-old that he is an extremely important part of his plans.

"The manager and coaching staff has created a new environment," the source told The Sunday Telegraph. "There is no rush to talk about a new contract but let's say if, in January, there is a conversation and we could lock him [Rooney] in well into his thirties then we would do that." United have yet to decide whether they will make a fresh bid for Everton's Leighton Baines although purchasing a new left-back to add to their squad, and given Patrice Evra is now 32, remains a priority.

United will also continue their search for another central midfield player although they will not increase their single bid of £20million for Ander Herrera which was rejected by Athletic Bilbao.

The club rejected claims that they made and inquiry for Real Madrid's Sami Khedira and also that they missed out on Mesut Ozil, who was offered to them but they declined because they want Rooney to play in that position. United would be interested in Cristiano Ronaldo if he becomes available next year.

via the Sunday Telegraph https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTlqVQqCcAAh9Ls.jpg:large

Messi

What are the things that have stayed with you even though you've lost weight?

Someone I know says he still sweats as much, is that true?

I sweat nowhere near as much, I no longer get nosebleeds. I still have loose skin around my waist and lower back but I will take that over being crippled by that weight and depression everyday.

He got girl legs.

That dude is 6 foot and as skinny as a rake. I see him eat mountains of shit and not gain a single pound.

Messi

C'mon Messi, Hurley was awesome and the kind of fat people love. You shouldn't feel bad.

I am not sure you understand what its like to have people shout hurley at you in work or quotes or shit about an island. I got it while walking down the street. behind my back. In the beginning I smiled and laughed but it got old real fast. Its a major reason I really realized I was on a slippery slope.

that and the amount of abuse Degod gave me. Will never forget that shit.

Fry

I am not sure you understand what its like to have people shout hurley at you in work or quotes or shit about an island. I got it while walking down the street. behind my back. In the beginning I smiled and laughed but it got old real fast. Its a major reason I really realized I was on a slippery slope.

Yeah I don't.

Sorry.

I sweat nowhere near as much, I no longer get nosebleeds. I still have loose skin around my waist and lower back but I will take that over being crippled by that weight and depression everyday.

That's good to hear, the old pictures compared to the new are jarring. You did well man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom