• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Hmmm.. so I got to play FIFA 14 on Xbox 360 after having been kicked out from a presentation twice because of a presentation, so they let me play right away. Also got to play Battlefield 4 on PC and NFS: Rivals on PlayStation 4.

Oh my God, is that Dual Shock 4 seriously perfection. It really lies perfectly in your palms wow.

Messi

Ok, sorry for being so self indulgent but looking through old pics I found these two and I just had this incredible sense of accomplishment. It makes me want to work harder and go further.

zv08OxE.jpg

Those two pictures are roughly about 3 years apart.

:p

i'm overweight according to BMI (180cm 110kg) but i don't look the "traditional" fat.

more like those old school wrestlers who were big but had hardly any muscle definition:

Arn%20Anderson%20num3.jpg

omgkitty

Ok, sorry for being so self indulgent but looking through old pics I found these two and I just had this incredible sense of accomplishment. It makes me want to work harder and go further.

zv08OxE.jpg

I like how that one wall has aged and a page has been torn and the other is missing.

Peco

zv08OxE.jpg

I'm happy for you, BUT HURLEY FUCKING RULES DUDE.

Seriously, congrats. You should buy this just for the sense of accomplishment as you call it.

omgkitty

In a confectionary/sweet shop. It really the worst place in the world for someone with my over eating tendencies to work.

Whatttttt the fuuuuuuuck? How could you possibly lose all that weight in a fucking sweets shop? I've been trying to lose weight for several years now, and fuck myself driving by somewhere like Starbucks every day, and you work in a fucking candy store? THE FUUUUUUUUCKKKK DUUUUUUUUDEEEEEEE

Messi

tumblr_mgahlpbnxI1rr24awo1_400.gif

Whatttttt the fuuuuuuuck? How could you possibly lose all that weight in a fucking sweets shop? I've been trying to lose weight for several years now, and fuck myself driving by somewhere like Starbucks every day, and you work in a fucking candy store? THE FUUUUUUUUCKKKK DUUUUUUUUDEEEEEEE

Self control is still something I struggle with to this day.

I used to drink up to 5ltrs of coke a day when I was working so 5 days a week. I got tested for diabetes 7 times in my life.

i'm overweight according to BMI (180cm 110kg) but i don't look the "traditional" fat.

more like those old school wrestlers who were big but had hardly any muscle definition:

Speaking of height, I've always been kind of annoyed by how short I am (172cm) until I found out that a lot of hot girls in uni are as short. It, in the end, turned out to my own advantage.

Fry

1.77 cm
60 kgs

I'm skinny. I eat like a pig and I don't gain weight.

I'm tired of this bullshit tbh. I'm 21.

Messi

Speaking of height, I've always been kind of annoyed by how short I am (172cm) until I found out that a lot of hot girls in uni are as short. It, in the end, turned out to my own advantage.

I am 198.12 cm it seems. Hows that for usless info. Heres the kicker. I like short girls.

omgkitty

tumblr_mgahlpbnxI1rr24awo1_400.gif

Self control is still something I struggle with to this day.

I used to drink up to 5ltrs of coke a day when I was working so 5 days a week. I got tested for diabetes 7 times in my life.

I have no self control. The best I've ever done with weight was when I was out of work so I couldn't afford to buy food so I just sat at home every day. Both times I lost about 50 pounds and when I started working again, I gained it all back. I used to drink like 6 cans of diet coke a day, and then finally just stopped. Surprisingly, I've never gone back to them. Probably the easiest thing I've given up.

Also I'm 6'5 or 195.58 for all you crazy Europeans.

Messi

I have no self control. The best I've ever done with weight was when I was out of work so I couldn't afford to buy food so I just sat at home every day. Both times I lost about 50 pounds and when I started working again, I gained it all back. I used to drink like 6 cans of diet coke a day, and then finally just stopped. Surprisingly, I've never gone back to them. Probably the easiest thing I've given up.

I had shakes and massive headaches for weeks. I got quite ill also. I try to never drink the stuff anymore. Water is king now. Fucking love water.

Everyone thinks they have no confidence. How some self belief and try. If you want it to work and you try hard enough it will work. I am living proof. I was 380 pounds.

omgkitty

I had shakes and massive headaches for weeks. I got quite ill also. I try to never drink the stuff anymore. Water is king now. Fucking love water.

Everyone thinks they have no confidence. How some self belief and try. If you want it to work and you try hard enough it will work. I am living proof. I was 380 pounds.

That's pretty much exactly what I weigh right now. Confidence was never my issue as I know I can do it. I'm mostly just really lazy and just want to eat shit and waste all my money on food. I do play soccer 1 to 2 times a week so I still get excercise so I'm not a completely sedentary fat ass, but close enough.

thankfully i got no weight related injuries or sickness. the ones i do have (shoulder injury, knee injury, bad back) comes from being an asshole as a kid. lets just say i watched too much Jackass.

flippedb

Banned
I'm ~1.70m, and weight around 150lb (about 68kg). Before I started lifting, I was a ridiculously thin cunt, around 40lb (18 kg) less

We're all gonna make it, brahs.

I ordered one of those 2560x1440 Korean monitors. Time to step up to the big leagues. Anyone here have one?

So the PC FIFA club will appreciate this but I finally watched Back to the Future today! I really enjoyed it. Think I might watch the other two tomorrow!

One of my favourite films. They don't make them like this any more.

AlexBasch

Fifa or PES this year?
I gotta say, I can't wait to play the demo for PES.

Will get FIFA surely, but PES looks really promising and may end up getting both. Last time I actually enjoyed the Konami series was back at Winning Eleven 8, shit went downhill after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom