• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol :lol :lol :lol

iUGMmI8sGqK08.gif

Man I bet he's got some spectacular drugs.

Salazar

That Rooney article is hilarious.

A well of sympathy towards him at the club ?

Also, there is not an atom of a point in maintaining any interest in Herrera if we are only going to bid 20. Bilbao will be so, so happy to tell us to do one.

Also, there is not an atom of a point in maintaining any interest in Herrera if we are only going to bid 20. Bilbao will be so, so happy to tell us to do one.

Isn't his release clause due to go up to €40 million next summer?

Salazar

Even the erotic fanfic tumblrs take a sort of stand-offish tone with Marouane

"I LUV HEEM He is a pretty sexy dude under the hair"

Even the erotic fanfic tumblrs take a sort of stand-offish tone with Marouane

"I LUV HEEM He is a pretty sexy dude under the hair"

Not even going to lie or sugar coat it, his hair arouses me. But then I'm a fan of the Mars Volta who have similar hair cuts and they look as cool as fuck.

http://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0000570982

“The football we play with Japan is different to that at my club, and there are different things demanded of me here so I feel a strong sense of responsibility—to create goals and to ensure we get results,” Kagawa told reporters after the routine friendly win. “There’s a slight difference with what is expected of me in that sense. For Japan, I am asked to get higher up the pitch than with United.

More in the article.

Btw the writer is an English Manchester United fan that has been working in Japan for some time covering all aspects of Japanese football.

Meier

That is incredible. Do they have their own stadium?

Not yet. The initial part of getting the funding from the City to pay for a part of the stadium is complete -- one final round of voting is necessary to secure it. Once that is done, the expectation is that the team will be officially announced as an MLS team with the hopes of starting in 2015. Right now, they play in the Citrus Bowl (shit hole).

What's the best online or downloadable gif editor? Need one for a Mertesaacker gif.

I use Gifcam to capture it. I then use Jasc Animation Shop 3 to edit the gif. Gifcam is useful, but very dependent on the video quality. Some gifs can look like shit because of it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Black Verratti "I won the World Cup and was named the best player and it was all beautiful, but I do not feel like king of the world.

"I will not stop there, because I have not yet won the Ballon d'Or."

I seriously hope this isn't a real quote. It sounds Zlatan-esque.

I like short girls.

Short girls are the best baby.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Raiola wants to quadruple his wages?

Gazzetta dello sport (lol): He'll earn 2.something million with a 50M buyout clause.

Mediaset (loler): Pogba wants 4x his wages (which is still not much considering we're paying him less than 1M)

There's NO WAY IN HELL we're inserting a buyout clause. It only makes sense for clubs who are keen to sell at a profit.

while Vidal's salary is being upgraded to 5M€ + bonuses

In true Marry fashion:

10k for each successful tackle
-10k for yellow cards
100k for scoring
-100k for missing a penalty
1k for inhaling
-1k for exhaling

GorillaJu

Gazzetta dello sport (lol): He'll earn 2.something million with a 50M buyout clause.

Mediaset (loler): Pogba wants 4x his wages (which is still not much considering we're paying him less than 1M)

There's NO WAY IN HELL we're inserting a buyout clause. It only makes sense for clubs who are keen to sell at a profit.

Sell him, bank the 50m then replace him with Januzaj on a free.

Barzul

tumblr_msjecugqqN1qdm5ngo1_400.gif

Woody is all about the marketing. Rooney could grow a double-chin and he'd still be in the first team.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh my god I remember spitting in a garden at half 11 last night and waking up on my sofa at half 6 this morning and absolutely nothing in between

I've been told my parents came to pick me up, I was just saying mur mur mur mur over and over, that I got sick all down everything and in a bag and that I was upset at a party and crying about my ex

I can't remember a fucking thing lol

That's just awful. I've never been that drunk. I cannot remember a thing, this is disgraceful

Wilbur

Banned
Yurt please understand

I knew she was coming so i got really drunk because I was nervous

And I remember us getting on well

And then she came outside to talk to me and I can't really remember what was said but it was something like she's seeing someone to get over me and it's hard when she sees me because all her feelings come back

And then she went off somewhere and I remember talking to people and trying to hold tears back and then some random boy telling me he shit himself in a tk maxx

And then nothing

But I texted a friend and my ex to apologise in case I did anything, apparently not too much. Just drunk and sick.

I want to know what I said

I can't remember

I feel like I'm in memento

Yurt please understand

And then she came outside to talk to me and I can't really remember what was said but it was something like she's seeing someone to get over me and it's hard when she sees me because all her feelings come back

And then she went off somewhere and I remember talking to people and trying to hold tears back and then some random boy telling me he shit himself in a tk maxx

And then nothing

But I texted a friend and my ex to apologise in case I did anything, apparently not too much. Just drunk and sick.

I can't remember

iWsPkksSBHM3J.gif

Fuck knowing what you said. Shit is in the past. Just forget it.

Wilbur

Banned
She said I didn't say anything embarrassing or mean, it's fine. But it still sucks. I didnt want to turn into a colossal crying cunt in front of everyone lol

Fuck life.

3Sixty

Yurt please understand

And then nothing

I can't remember

You fucking middleclass lightweights.

Man up.

Yurt please understand

And then nothing

I can't remember

iSE7dHML4h627.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom