• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facism

She said I didn't say anything embarrassing or mean, it's fine. But it still sucks. I didnt want to turn into a colossal crying cunt in front of everyone lol

Fuck life.

you're young, the sooner you realise that new vagina is the cure for old vagina, you'll be alright. You weren't going to marry this girl or have kids with her so who gives a fuck what she does with her life after you?

Don't buy into the "bu bu bu i'm reminded of my feelings for you" nonsense. Patronising comment made so she can feel secure that she's constantly on your mind, to keep you as a thirsty trophy simp whilst she persues other men.

You'll get that phonecall one day where she's crying her eyes out about her current relationship and how the new guy is a cunt etc.

dc89

Stan Petrov charity game on today. Some big names are taking part including Berba and King Kenny. Petrov himself hopes to play, even for a little while, which is remarkable.

It's live on BT Sport.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Montella “I am convinced Daniele De Rossi will end his career at Roma. If he hasn’t cut the umbilical cord yet with all the difficulties, then I doubt he ever will.”

Oh what do you know, former Roma legend.

Don't stop believing DC!

you're young, the sooner you realise that new vagina is the cure for old vagina, you'll be alright. You weren't going to marry this girl or have kids with her so who gives a fuck what she does with her life after you?

I told him

and he lives in London, Facism

LONDON

Wilbur

Banned
iSE7dHML4h627.gif

what the fuck is that

when did this happen

when

Don't buy into the "bu bu bu i'm reminded of my feelings for you" nonsense. Patronising comment made so she can feel secure that she's constantly on your mind, to keep you as a thirsty trophy simp whilst she persues other men.

You'll get that phonecall one day where she's crying her eyes out about her current relationship and how the new guy is a cunt etc.

Yeah this all makes sense

Thank you baby

Now I'm going to get myself ready for work

Fuck this day

Arnie

Well I'm currently dotting the i's and crossing the t's on my London escape plan, Nathan, so if you want I'll see if I can swing you a small cabin on the HMS Cinnagog's rear deck. It'll be cramped, and likely to smell of piss(I frequently urinate in my undies), but it's only temporary.

The boat leaves from Portsmouth at 06:00 hours tomorrow morning, arriving in Liverpool at midday. Say goodbye to your family and friends (leave the girl in a well of suspense, but make sure someone close to her knows of your heroic escape so she hears it from a second hand source and wets herself).

Ill meet you at a service station just outside of Luton near 8pm this evening. We're gonna have to miss the NFL.

Yurt please understand

I knew she was coming so i got really drunk because I was nervous

And I remember us getting on well

And then she came outside to talk to me and I can't really remember what was said but it was something like she's seeing someone to get over me and it's hard when she sees me because all her feelings come back

And then she went off somewhere and I remember talking to people and trying to hold tears back and then some random boy telling me he shit himself in a tk maxx

And then nothing

But I texted a friend and my ex to apologise in case I did anything, apparently not too much. Just drunk and sick.

I want to know what I said

I can't remember

I feel like I'm in memento

But did your bootycall come for sex then have to get a taxi home because you fell asleep and therefore couldn't let her in the house? No? Well then stop complaining.

Called T-Mobile to cancel my contract; the 3G speeds are no longer acceptable. Three on the other hand are offering to upgrade their customers to 4G (LTE) for free whilst keeping their unlimited data plans. Apple's new phone will be released in the next few weeks, meaning the iPhone 5 monthly plans will drop in price allowing me to take advantage of this 4G deal.

Currently own a 4s, so I'll need to find a buyer for that before jumping ship though.

Arnie

Called T-Mobile to cancel my contract; the 3G speeds are no longer acceptable. Three on the other hand are offering to upgrade their customers to 4G (LTE) for free whilst keeping their unlimited data plans. Apple's new phone will be released in the next few weeks, meaning the iPhone 5 monthly plans will drop in price allowing me to take advantage of this 4G deal.

Currently own a 4s, so I'll need to find a buyer for that before jumping ship though.

My next phone will be a 5 or a 5S with a 4G plan from Three, too. Contract runs out in January.

"I would've joined Arsenal for free", claims fishboy...

Goal said:
Mesut Ozil claims he would have joined Arsenal for free and admits he lost the "transparency, trust and respect" at Real Madrid.

The Germany international sealed his deadline day switch to Arsene Wenger's side in a £40 million deal, signing a five-year contract with the club.

Ozil revealed that discussions with the Arsenal manager prompted him to consider his squad status at Madrid and influenced his move to the Premier League.

“In some way, that conversation flicked a switch in me and made me realise what I had lost at Madrid: transparency, trust, respect," Ozil told Die Welt.

"He [Wenger] told me exactly how he saw me, how he wanted to use me, what he expected of me.

"I can not do anything about the transfer fee. I would have come for free, too."

Ozil, a club-record purchase for the Gunners, scored or assisted 108 goals in 159 appearances in all competitions for Madrid.

Yen

How FA spurned chance to get Pep Guardiola as England manager

Pep Guardiola sought an interview for the England manager's job last year but the Football Association did not take up the opportunity. Instead they gave the job to Roy Hodgson because they were determined to appoint an Englishman.

The Independent on Sunday understands that an intermediary contacted David Bernstein, then the FA chairman, on Guardiola's behalf during their search for Fabio Capello's successor, signalling the Spaniard's desire to speak to them about the position. Bernstein was told that Guardiola was willing to take the English side into last summer's European Championship. The intermediary indicated Guardiola felt he could improve England. The coach, then 41, had decided to leave Barcelona, at the time citing fatigue.

An FA source confirmed that the decision to go with Hodgson was the result of a decision that an Englishman was the best man for the job at a time of growing concern – amplified by Bernstein's successor, Greg Dyke, this week – about the failure to develop talent for the national team. The source said that the FA had received many approaches from supposed intermediaries during the search for Capello's successor and that the organisation had not spoken directly either to Guardiola or his brother and agent, Pere Guardiola.

The suggestion that Guardiola might want to coach England surfaced in Spain in April last year, when rumours were rife that he might not extend his contract at Barcelona. Guardiola may have felt that such a job would be less unremitting after four years at Barcelona. He may also have been attracted by the cachet of succeeding where Capello and Sven Goran Eriksson had failed.

The appointment of Guardiola would have been a sensational coup for Bernstein, although there was intense pressure on him and the four-man Club England board to go for an Englishman.

The FA told The Independent on Sunday: "This was a confidential process. We made it clear from the outset the preference was for an English manager and we appointed the best man for the job based on the outline set out by David Bernstein at the time." Guardiola's representatives declined to discuss the issue.
#2022WorldCupChampions

kharma45

My next phone will be a 5 or a 5S with a 4G plan from Three, too. Contract runs out in January.

"I would've joined Arsenal for free", claims fishboy...

The 5 doesn't support 3's 4G bands, just EE's.

It'll support one of 3's 4G signals on 1800MHz.

Arnie

You're too cool for an iPhone, Arnie.

You know it.

I love my iPhone 4. Syncs all my mail, and my iCal, and all that Apple synergistic nonsense. Won't even hesitate to upgrade to a 5S, especially with the new OS coming out. Android doesn't appeal to me because I don't care about tinkering with my settings or my 'widgets' or whatever the fuck is the advantage of a jellybean kitkat. I just want it to work out of the box, and connect seamlessly to my Mac.

So England spurned Pep for Hodgy, and Liverpool turned down Pellegrini for him also. The owl's like a footballing grim reaper.

The 5 doesn't support 3's 4G bands iirc, just EE.
5S it is, then. Got to make some monthly budget cuts to afford it.

Yen

England's problem isn't the trainer, it's the team.

Barcelona B
Tercera División (1): 2007–08
Barcelona
La Liga (3): 2008–09, 2009–10, 2010–11
Copa del Rey (2): 2008–09, 2011–12
Supercopa de España (3): 2009, 2010, 2011
UEFA Champions League (2): 2008–09, 2010–11
UEFA Super Cup (2): 2009, 2011
FIFA Club World Cup (2): 2009, 2011
Bayern Munich
UEFA Super Cup (1): 2013

Don Balon Award for Best Coach of the Year (2): 2009, 2010
Miguel Muñoz Trophy (2): 2008–09, 2009–10
Onze d'Or Coach of the Year (3): 2009, 2011, 2012
World Soccer Magazine World Manager of the Year (2): 2009, 2011
IFFHS World's Best Club Coach (2): 2009, 2011
UEFA Team of the Year Best Coach (2): 2008–09, 2010–11
La Liga Coach of the Year (4): 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
FIFA World Coach of the Year (1): 2011

v

Halmstads BK
Allsvenskan (2): 1976, 1979
Örebro SK
Division 2 North (1) 1984
Malmö FF
Allsvenskan (5): 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989
Svenska Cupen (2): 1985–86, 1988–89
Copenhagen
Danish Superliga (1): 2000–01
Danish Super Cup (1): 2001

LMA Manager of the Year (1): 2010
Knight, First Class of the Order of the Lion of Finland: 2012

I love my iPhone 4. Syncs all my mail, and my iCal, and all that Apple synergistic nonsense. Won't even hesitate to upgrade to a 5S, especially with the new OS coming out. Android doesn't appeal to me because I don't care about tinkering with my settings or my 'widgets' or whatever the fuck is the advantage of a jellybean kitkat. I just want it to work out of the box, and connect seamlessly to my Mac.

So England spurned Pep for Hodgy, and Liverpool turned down Pellegrini for him also. The owl's like a footballing grim reaper.

5S it is, then. Got to make some monthly budget cuts to afford it.

Arnie....no. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

You're becoming....becoming a London Cunt.

PLSSSSSSSS

I've had a Mac since I was 17 and an iPhone since I was 19. Just works for me, don't need a 90 megapixel camera or an OS that tells me the weather on the home screen.

I just don't want you turning into the bloke who's car gets blown up by Walter White

kharma45

what does this mean

3 are using two parts of the spectrum for 4G, they bought up part of the 800MHz one (it was the most sought after because it travels so far and so well) and also part of the 1800MHz. 800MHz was the most sought-after during the auction, simply because it travels so far and so well. 1800MHz is the frequency that EE has been using and it is designed to offer a good balance between coverage and speed.

Only 3 and EE though have 1800MHz spectrum, O2 are using 800MHz and Vodafone are using 800 and 2600 so the iPhone 5 won't work on those networks for LTE.

It depends on what way 3 work their 4G network and wish frequency they use the most. A 5S would cover all your bases as I imagine they'll add support for the rest of the LTE bands in Europe but if you get a 5 you're going to have to hope that 3 develop the 1800 spectrum well not just the 800.

I've found a solution to fix F1.

Setup Vettel as a drug abuser. Every successful driver who wins more than two championships in a row goes to jail somehow.

Arnie

I just don't want you turning into the bloke who's car gets blown up by Walter White
It's the weird Android freaks who wear Bluetooth headsets.
3 are using two parts of the spectrum for 4G, they bought up part of the 800MHz one (it was the most sought after because it travels so far and so well) and also part of the 1800MHz. 800MHz was the most sought-after during the auction, simply because it travels so far and so well. 1800MHz is the frequency that EE has been using and it is designed to offer a good balance between coverage and speed.

Only 3 and EE though have 1800MHz spectrum, O2 are using 800MHz and Vodafone are using 800 and 2600 so the iPhone 5 won't work on those networks for LTE.

It depends on what way 3 work their 4G network and wish frequency they use the most. A 5S would cover all your bases as I imagine they'll add support for the rest of the LTE bands in Europe but if you get a 5 you're going to have to hope that 3 develop the 1800 spectrum well not just the 800.
I see.

Kind of.

In January I'll go into a three store and ask him to tell me the truth. And I'll stare into his eyes and watch him closely. He better not bullshit me.

Yen

I've found a solution to fix F1.

Setup Vettel as a drug abuser. Every successful driver who wins more than two championships in a row goes to jail somehow.

Webber can cement his hero status if he crashes straight into Vettel at the start of every race until the end of the season.

kharma45

I see.

Kind of.

In January I'll go into a three store and ask him to tell me the truth. And I'll stare into his eyes and watch him closely. He better not bullshit me.

I'll make it real simple. 3 have 2 signals, iPhone 5 only supports one of them so you have to hope they don't prioritise the other one.

Slizz

I'm close. I'm genuinely fucking excited for the NFL at 6.

Wow, I'm not even that excited for NFL... Watched the first game on Thursday, got bored in the first quarter, watched Kick-Ass 2, came back and it was the beginning of the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom