• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

GorillaJu

Rodgers joined the congratulations for Lambert when the former Blackpool, Macclesfield Town, Stockport County, Rochdale and Bristol Rovers striker made his match-winning England debut against Scotland. The Liverpool manager revealed: "I sent him a fax when he made his England debut because I know he is a big red. I sent it on behalf of the club and all Kopites. He is a Kirkby boy and I was just wishing him well and saying we were all proud of him playing for England. Hopefully now he won't score against us."

May have been posted already but holy fuck at that last bit. I love Brentan.

Nero3000

I don't know what the cross over between those who use HD Streaming and Windows Phone, but hopefully some will find what i'm cobbling together of some use:

vhtDpKM.png

GorillaJu

Has anyone ever attempted to fix their PS3 after the Yellow Light of Death?

I'm reading guides talking about using a heat gun and thermal paste.... feel a bit out of my depth taking apart a PS3 though.

I fixed mine using this method. It made it last at least until I got a PS3 slim - I don't know if it's still working but it at least felt nice to have resurrected my dead console.

Jupp, Suarez is still banned.

Scum

Get me some football pls, I can't play GTA for another half hour or so, I'm in tonight because my loan hasn't come through yet and my ex has a new boyfriend while I haven't had sex in two months and my penis needs football

can we not lose on sunday

im at work while its on

i dont want to cry

i want my loan to come so i can get blartered, fly to rome and pick up vagina with plug
The fuck is this shit?! Free, bitchslap the cunt.

Poor Mata.

Mourinho's lost the plot.
What's he done now? Mata for sale?

Carbonox

I'm watching Funny People for the first time and uh...Adam Sandler is actually good in it. It would seem that when he's not a lazy money-laundering spack, he can genuinely act when he can be arsed. It's a bit unsettling when you're so used to him as...well...Adam Sandler.

It's a funny film so far. Some great jokes and piss takes. Bit boring at times but the serious backdrop works well with the humour. Also interesting that Sandler plays himself to a degree.

Timurid

I can't tell if she's a good actress or if she is just playing at being an actress. I'll have to dig out some other stuff she's been in.

The only other movie i know her in is The Blindside.

She looked really good in Mortal Instruments.

jtb

Banned
I'm watching Funny People for the first time and uh...Adam Sandler is actually good in it. It would seem that when he's not a lazy money-laundering spack, he can genuinely act when he can be arsed. It's a bit unsettling when you're so used to him as...well...Adam Sandler.

It's a funny film so far. Some great jokes and piss takes. Bit boring at times but the serious backdrop works well with the humour. Also interesting that Sandler plays himself to a degree.

Have you seen Punch Drunk Love?

Zabojnik

29. September - 12:30 - Serie A TIM: Torino - Juventus
02. October - 20:45 - UEFA Champions League: Juventus - Galatasaray
06. October - 20:45 - Serie A TIM: Juventus - Milan

Such a relaxing week. Thank you, "random" Serie A draw.

Meier

I just won the Champions League finale as Sheffield United over Real Madrid 2-1. Casillas took a back pass and was dribbling up waiting to send a long ball but was just taking his time and my striker did a slide tackle and scored on an open goal. Amazing.

Is there a site I can upload a video too like minus? This is hilarious.

Is Marca full of shit or Iniesta wants to get paid 17 mil for real?

There were rumors of Iniesta wanting to experience the PL before his career is done and that was the reason for him supposedly wanting to leave Barca. They also said at the time that he wasn't using that as an excuse to get more money from Barca like Ronaldo.

Now this comes out.

???

Messi

There were rumors of Iniesta wanting to experience the PL before his career is done and that was the reason for him supposedly wanting to leave Barca. They also said at the time that he wasn't using that as an excuse to get more money from Barca like Ronaldo.

Now this comes out.

???

Marca is a Madrid tabloid in the same vein as the sun and Mundo/sport in barca.

Spanish tabloids are amazing. Remember this from AS

AS1.jpg

Batigol

Banned
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has given his broadest hint yet that Juan Mata will not force his way into his line-up - as he insists Oscar is a better option for him in an attacking midfield role.

After a summer of speculation linking Mata with a move away from Chelsea, the Spaniard has found himself as a regular bench warmer in the first month of the season.

Now Mourinho has gone public with his reservations over the talents of the Blues Player of the Year from last season, in comments that appear to close the door on his first team return.

"In this moment, Oscar is my No. 10 and, if somebody tells me that Oscar is not Chelsea’s best player since the beginning of the season, I’d have to disagree," states Mourinho.

"These are football issues. There are things I cannot speak with you about. One thing is to play with Ramires and Oscar in the side and Mata as a No. 10 behind the striker, clever assists and clever passes, fantastic actions because he has great talent.

“The other way is to adapt to the way we want to play. I want to build with Oscar as my No. 10.

"I want the other two players, from the side, to adapt to that reality and learn now to do things that they were not ready to do before.”

Mourinho went on to hit back at suggestions that he is already under pressure at Chelsea after back-to-back defeats against Everton and FC Basel.

“The project here is beautiful," he added. "We had two very ugly results. We don't like, we are not used to them and it's a problem for us. I accept criticism, but I work every day to put it right."

Chelsea's player of the year two years running as well :lol He's lost the plot

Welcome to Birmingham son

He's effectively doing what he did at Real. Just earlier

Top Bottom