• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

BPYGYghCcAAfSZ1.jpg

Carbonox

Well he scored 17 goals last season.
I think he'll surpass that easily this year.

Didn't he have like 15 assists as well?

If it weren't for his contributions - as funny as this is to say - Arsenal would have done even worse last season. :lol

He's the best donkey in the world. Looks and moves like my nan but somehow contributes a shit ton when he does wake up.

Clegg

United want Fabregas. Chelsea want Rooney. Barca allegedly want Mata and Luiz.

Lock the CEO's all in a room together and see what happens.

Feorax

United want Fabregas. Chelsea want Rooney. Barca allegedly want Mata and Luiz.

Lock the CEO's all in a room together and see what happens.

Barca buys Torres for £55 million and a scotch egg.

United table a £30 million bid for Wayne Rooney, but Moyes has doubts as to whether he has the right physique for the PL.

Luiz and Mata sign for Napoli.

dc89

And people were pissed when Chelsea and City threw money around like it was going out of fashion. Monaco have took it to a whole new level.

---

Sevilla President: “If all goes well, we’ll say goodbye to Negredo today. City are buying a great player”

I wonder what is Monaco's plan for passing FFP.

I think we have to stop worrying about FFP until we have seen any proper action taken against teams not giving a shit about it. At worst they use one of the loopholes for shady sponsorship deals. Also of course the tax situation in Monaco makes it easier I suppose.

Feorax

Get all the business done before UEFA make their token efforts at enforcing it

Wonder if Zenit will make an offer for Suarez, I'm surprised no Russian teams have made a bid yet

The thing is with Suarez, I genuinely believe he probably only has one big move left to make. Wherever he goes next he will probably have to stay there a couple of years, by which point he's 29, and on the wrong side of his prime.

If he dreams of playing for Madrid or in La Liga, then it makes more sense for him to go next summer if the offer doesn't materialize, rather than move to say Russia or even Arsenal as a compromise and hope that Real or Barca or whoever are still interested in a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom