• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| - Mes Que Un... Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Delph joining Man City lol

that Scott Sinclair trajectory.

Sinclair unfortunately was not as good as AJ and was battling Silva, Nasri, Milner, Yaya, etc. for playing time. Delph's position is a lot thinner at City -- he's arguably quite clearly better than Fernando and will help replace the loss of Lampard and Milner. I think he'll play a lot.

Linius

QN6NvSr.jpg

Look at these happy faces. I bet those Greeks didn't had a proper breakfast this morning.

yep, defintitely

yeah but he would have never full control if hoeneß still was at the helm. Pep just does what he thinks is the best but we need someone who critisizes his decision and isn't just a brainless follower like sammer or rummenige

I think Pep's time will be looked back at as one of the weirdest for Bayern. I mean a double the first year, a league title the second, third TBD but he has been under such scrutiny and its been the most up and down squad in the CL. Consistent and dominant in the league but CL it was like "oh bayern tie 0-0 to Shaktar, oh no!" then a week or two later we know what happens. such a weird couple years so far, and now Fußballgott is gone. Even though it makes sense in a way

Tubie

Looks like Casillas to Porto is a done deal and we're apparently signing Kiko Casilla from Espanyol (homegrown GK we let go a few years ago).

So Navas or Kiko will be our main GK this season and next season we get De Gea for free, seems like a good deal to me.

And what is this about Schweinsteiger to United? How the hell is Bayern letting go of such a legend?! He's not even old or washed out, I really don't understand this move at all.

El Topo

Wait, what? No. Nonononononononono. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

No. No. Nonononono. Fuck that. No. No. NO!

Fuck. No. Not him. No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No. Please. No. Fuck. No.

El Topo

Fuck this shit. Fuck football. Fuck Bayern. Fuck it all. Fuck.

Edit:
So long Schweinsteiger. Tear up EPL for us. Win all you can with United. May you have fantastic years with them. Do us all a favour and beat Chelsea.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I like the Turan signing but him not having competitive football until 2016 realistically means he won't develop on-field chemistry with the rest of the squad next season.

Jarnet87

tomorrow is the day when all the papers go backwards and say Schweinsteiger isn't done, Bayern reconsidering. Then Sunday they will say United still in talks. it won't be Monday or Tuesday before we can start tracking his airplane to Manchester for a medical.

DBT85

The fee seems to be ranging form £5.75m to £15m for Schweinsteiger.

The lettering people in the MU shop are going to spell that wrong so many times.

TM94

Welcome to Newcastle United Georginio Wijnaldum

proxy.jpg

Third highest fee the club has EVER paid in its history behind Michael Owen and Alan Shearer and the biggest fee of the Ashley era, £14.5 million.

raven777

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 11m11 minutes ago
BREAKING: Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge confirms agreement in place with Man Utd for transfer of Bastian Schweinsteiger

DBT85

Pleased to hear it's done. That's how I like transfers to happen rather than dragging on and getting nowhere.

Only question really right now is will they give up on Schneiderlin now or not.

raven777

Pleased to hear it's done. That's how I like transfers to happen rather than dragging on and getting nowhere.

Only question really right now is will they give up on Schneiderlin now or not.

Stuart Mathieson ‏@StuMathiesonMEN 28m28 minutes ago
#mufc still interested in Morgan Schneiderlin despite Schweinsteiger signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom