• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Just watched the game

Sweet mother of god Herrera and Mata, its like they have been playing together for years,

Shaw looked very ropey, but cant read too much into that.

One of the most composed and impressive debuts ive seen from Herrera, just so comfortable.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I will if I get the time. I'm graduating today!

CONGRATS AGAIN BABY! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I went out with my friends instead of going to my graduation ceremony, true story :p I don't need to celebrate MY graduation with strangers wearing strange clothes OK

Mastadon

Banned
Just watched the game

Sweet mother of god Herrera and Mata, its like they have been playing together for years,

One of the most composed and impressive debuts ive seen from Herrera, just so comfortable.

He looked great, but he had so much space last night. Be interesting to see the Roma match.

confuziz

Banned
BtTAbgECIAAZ_RX.jpg:large

Truus won't like this.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I hope this win doesnt set expectations too high, it was a great start but the aim for me is still 3rd-4th.

3Sixty

Just watched the game

Just embrace. Shaw is shit.

United spent 30m on a player when they have a better kid in the ressies.

Looooooooools

Mr Cola

For the first time in like 12 months im happy about a United performance

It doesnt mean anything I know but ill take that :3

3Sixty

M8 it was a pre season friendly against a poor American side. Whoever gets hyped over this win is a fuel.

The team actually played some good passing football with good movement. It was the complete opposite of Moyes aids. The players actually looked like they trained with each other this time.

Nicktendo86

Yep, and were actually positive and played some attacking football. Went some way to wash the taste of Moyes out of my mouth. Figuratively.

Mr Cola

The thing I loved about Herrera, which is independant of whoever the opposition is, is that he passed and moved into space and wanted it back. So simple, but no-one in our mid did this consistently last year, it was like watching a team full of statues out there. Everytime Herrera got it he was looking for the triangle or the pass and move.

The thing I loved about Herrera, which is independant of whoever the opposition is, is that he passed and moved into space and wanted it back. So simple, but no-one in our mid did this consistently last year, it was like watching a team full of statues out there. Everytime Herrera got it he was looking for the triangle or the pass and move.

Yup, it was great to see.

When is our next match? Against who? When is kick off?

vs. Roma, 26th Saturday. No excuse to miss it. ALso it's not late as fuck for you peeps./

Mr Cola

AS Roma vs Manchester United — 9:06 pm BST

Blablurn

See that gif of Kelly Reilly I just posted ?

If she asks, well

awww :D

You will get your special one, Sal. Would you rather go caucasian or asian?

Bla, why do you talk like a Korean infomercial these days?

because i shall not post any korean pictures anymore. so i have to express my needs in another way

Sadly no Koreans will take me.

Is your FIFA working again?

yep! we can play later if u want

Mr Cola

Just seen the goals. Some of those passes by Herrera, my word.

If you can watch the opening 30 minutes, the interplay between him and Mata is sensational, ti cools off a little till half time then second half its all Herrera slotting people in.

The first 30mins are key though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom