• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Joko Widodo wins Indonesia presidential election"

5yKxSh9.jpg

lol, Napalm Death shirt, what a guy, I would vote for him too. Where's Faridmon?

So who looked impressive for us last night? Heard Ibe looked good on the left, but was ineffective when moved to the right.

Coutinho was good but his passing was off
Can was okay
Defense was solid
Skrtel was boss

Nothing was really coming off for the forward players

Isn't Suarez back athe start of November, so he'll miss the Bernebaeu Clasico?

Suen

Isn't it time for Barca or Real to get a keeper that isn't trash? I know they have signed new keepers, who are also trash, but that shouldn't stop them.
Navas was one of the best keepers in the league last season. What the heck are you talking about? If you want one of the most promising players in the league it's Navas, unless you want to give us Courtois.

elseanio

Can was okay
Defense was solid
Skrtel was boss

26th Oct will be the first day he is eligible to play again.

King_Moc

Banned
Can was okay
Defense was solid
Skrtel was boss

As I understood it, his return date is literally 26th October. If it's November, then that's over 4 months.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
NEW LOW

Italian paper @CorSport refuse to admit their mistake & still publish a sequel of the Conte to PSG story

"Conte will go to PSG, the denials are useless, 1 month to close the operation."

MrGlass

Yea. I know people who decided to get married after just meeting each other once.

So at least this will be better than that!

This is basically what happened with me. Met my wife once and after i said she was nice the parents basically arranged it. Before that i was not having any luck with the girls i'd seen so i just thought 'the hell with this' and gave up.

She's been a good wife so far and we ended up being compatible so i can't complain.

This is basically what happened with me. Met my wife once and after i said she was nice the parents basically arranged it. Before that i was not having any luck with the girls i'd seen so i just thought 'the hell with this' and gave up.

She's been a good wife so far and we ended up being compatible so i can't complain.

Where are you from?

Pachimari

Yes. Trash might be a bit harsh, but doubt he's good enough to be a new number 1 at Madrid.

No, we haven't bought Keylor Navas. He will probably be official soon though, there's no doubt he's the next signing.

But I think the club is waiting for Casillas to find another club.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28460394

New Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal believes his squad is imbalanced, despite beating American side LA Galaxy 7-0 in his first game in charge.

Key points

*"We have four number 10s, so it is not balanced in my eyes," said Van Gaal
*"We can play better with this new system because we have four strikers. When we play 4-3-3 I have three strikers on the bench, and that is not good."

Scum

Conspiracy theories about this and the Ukranian flight being the work of Islamists already going strong in the GAF thread.
nt5j5sS.png

Most of those goons don't step out of the dubious bubble they live in. No common sense at all. Everything has to be a conspiracy. It seems like it could be due to terrible weather.

So Rooney isn't one of those 4 #10s. That leaves Januzaj, Mata, Kagawa, and... Fellaineh? Herrera?

"Joko Widodo wins Indonesia presidential election"

5yKxSh9.jpg

lol, Napalm Death shirt, what a guy, I would vote for him too. Where's Faridmon?

Listening to Japanese bands that aren't Yura Yura Teikoku. I don't see the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom