• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
JUST STOP IT

you're hurting the Juve-bros :(

we're but a corpse now, it doesn't matter what you do to us

stab-big.gif

Red guy can be United, Liverpool or Arsenal

edit: And Milan, when you think about it

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Yes, that email is real. But that's just one of the girls I am conversing with.

I have seen a few, currently I am just exchanging mails with a couple. Have seen pictures and our parents have talked.

It's a different world for sure. A bit strange too after 12 years in the US lol

What happens if you just say no? What are the implications of not embracing that culture?

Nicktendo86

Madness. I have been with my wife for 10 years but we had been together for 6 when we moved in together, thought we knew each other inside out but found actually living with each other was a whole different beast. Took some readjusting, can't imagine marrying someone I have only met a couple of times.

Blablurn

For the first time ever Bayern received 50m € from the Bundesliga TV money pot.

In the meanwhile Cardiff has received over 70m last season.

Madness. I have been with my wife for 10 years but we had been together for 6 when we moved in together, thought we knew each other inside out but found actually living with each other was a whole different beast. Took some readjusting, can't imagine marrying someone I have only met a couple of times.

Yea. I know people who decided to get married after just meeting each other once.

So at least this will be better than that!

Mastadon

Banned

Same deal here, although I wonder if it might be easier going in blind. At least then you don't have the expectations and preconceived ideas to contend with.

Fintan

Mou seems to be indicating that we'll be keeping both Cech and Courtois. Not sure how that will work out. He did say "The window is the window." So one of them might still be leaving.

Mou seems to be indicating that we'll be keeping both Cech and Courtois. Not sure how that will work out. He did say "The window is the window." So one of them might still be leaving.

The club would be completely insane, more than usual, if it let Courtois go. He's one of the best keepers in the world already and extremely young, don't see it happening. Think Cech will be told to either take the not so important matches or that he can leave, which is a shame cause I love Cech, but can't let an opportunity like Courtois just pass.

Wilbur

Banned
The club would be completely insane, more than usual, if it let Courtois go. He's one of the best keepers in the world already and extremely young, don't see it happening. Think Cech will be told to either take the not so important matches or that he can leave, which is a shame cause I love Cech, but can't let an opportunity like Courtois just pass.

Absolutely. As good as Cech still is, getting rid of Courtois would just be for sentimental reasons at this point

Fintan

Yeah, have to be pragmatic in this situation. Ideally for me, we hear next week that Courtois has signed a new deal (along with Lukaku) and Cech gets a big money contract at Monaco or something like that. Torres can go with him too, I guess.

Yeah, have to be pragmatic in this situation. Ideally for me, we hear next week that Courtois has signed a new deal (along with Lukaku) and Cech gets a big money contract at Monaco or something like that. Torres can go with him too, I guess.

Monaco wouldn't do that even if you gave Torres away for free lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Courtois and De Gea playing the prem for years to come

Till Madrid takes one of course

Isn't it time for Barca or Real to get a keeper that isn't trash? I know they have signed new keepers, who are also trash, but that shouldn't stop them.

Pennywise

yep! we can play later if u want
Blablurn ‏@Blablurn13 15h
EA Sports will not get a fucking cent ever from me again. Piece of shit of a studio

Pennywise ‏@BakkaDenshi 15h
@Blablurn13 And tomorrow you're back to Fifa once again.

Blablurn ‏@Blablurn13 14h
@BakkaDenshi no

Pls.

Footballfan I believe I was banned when the match was on, and I never posted it. Watching Copenhagens highlights from last season (there wasn't many) this match to fuck up Fc Midtjylland, having them finish third instead of first as they all thought was certainly delicious

http://youtu.be/tNogVsZakvA

What drama too, two penalties, one missed at the end, just for fucking Bolanos that chubby fucker to score in the last seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom