• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
BtURjvaCEAEpveg.png

He looks happy

Looks ready to relax at the beach.

Yeah it spoils a returning character.

Would it impede my enjoyment of the game if I knew said character was returning?

If so, I'll try and avoid it even if someone will mention it in passing at some point anyway. This industry is fucking shite at keeping pleasant surprises under wraps

MGS2 spoiler I guess:
Guessing it's Raiden in his child soldier days

Would it impede my enjoyment of the game if I knew said character was returning?

If so, I'll try and avoid it even if someone will mention it in passing at some point anyway. This industry is fucking shite at keeping pleasant surprises under wraps

MGS2 spoiler I guess:
Guessing it's Raiden in his child soldier days
I don't think it would because if you've seen the trailers you can probably guess who it is already.

Zabojnik

I wouldn't mind having Eto'o in the squad. Tons of experience, for what it's worth, and since he'd only be staying for one season, it would leave a striker spot open for next season.
Berardi.

Zabojnik

I can't believe Fatman is coming back to MGSV. I thought "laugh and grow fat" were his last words, but apparently he's still alive.

Wes pls.

Guise, what's the cheapest and best way to get a US PS+ subscription? Look like I still have that US PSN account from my PS3 days.

Rikkun

El Sha is better than both Isco and Hamas. Maybe even better than both combined. This will be his consecration season, provided he stays injury-free.

Yeah, it's like saying I am the fastest man on earth, provided you give me a set of 8 legs and wings.

Also, no Eto'o pls. Bring in Berardi. Or not, if we're playing 4-3-1-2

darknil

Wes pls.

Guise, what's the cheapest and best way to get a US PS+ subscription? Look like I still have that US PSN account from my PS3 days.
Buy it from Amazon US, in the billing address just put a hotel address, amazon doesn't check with the credit card system. You don't have to wait for the code delivery.

I'm really starting to warm up to Filipe Luis. The guy genuinely seems like he loves the club and wants to play here for reasons other than just money.

Zabojnik

Buy it from Amazon US, in the billing address just put a hotel address, amazon doesn't check with the credit card system. You don't have to wait for the code delivery.

No need to cheat the system. I'm actually John Brown from Lowell, Massachusetts.

I'm really starting to warm up to Filipe Luis. The guy genuinely seems like he loves the club and wants to play here for reasons other than just money.

Sounds like the sort of thing one would say after the player had a season with the club, not a week after signing him, lol. I'm sure he's happy though.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hope LvG starts the same team against Roma, want to see how we measure up to better opposition.

I will let you know that Wooden will not accept that.

What? I don't like Gravesen. Although the photo of him putting his cock in the face of Daniel Jensen during a interview with the national team was great, that was well done, the high of his career imo.

Abusing Grønkjær, together with Tøfting however? That's just unacceptable

etIeyIl.jpg

kBxicyh.jpg

ZpmxB8L.jpg

Tubie

Finished Far Cry 3 last night, game is good but fuck the outpost/radio towers bullshit.

Might get Far Cry 4 now tho.

Suen

What? I don't like Gravesen. Although the photo of him putting his cock in the face of Daniel Jensen during a interview with the national team was great, that was well done, the high of his career imo.
Gravesen is a Danish legend. How many Danish players make it to Madrid? Yeah I thought so.

That photo was hilarious btw. Showed it to my friend and he couldn't stop laughing hahaha.

#VikingLegend

edit: just look at those pictures Wood. We need someone like that for El Clasicos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom