• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny beta is great. Having a lot of fun playing co-operatively. Not too keen on pvp from what I've played so far, but it might just be a case of getting used to it.

wedward

BtJHnMBIcAEzsF4.jpg:large

Sanchez running while on holiday.

He is ready.

The all black is naughty.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Anyone with MUTV they are about to show the post match interviews and such

Meier

Still looks like Inter's logo not the subway token.

Also the same exact colors as another team already in the MLS
I don't think the colors thing is an issue. Look at the PL. Three teams in claret and blue this season. Apparently the kits should be introduced in November/December from past expansions teams' history.

I wonder if the orange of NYC will be the trim or what.

wedward

Sanchez was in Cancún on his holidays initially, and then travelled to Chile.

Didn't even know we were going to Austria :lol.

Yeah, that is where they normally hold training camp if they aren't doing any major tours.

Arsenal Fixture News
‏@AFCFixtureNews
Arsenal will be attending a training camp in Bad Waltersdorf, Austria believed to be direct from NY

Sounds like they will be there on Monday and then head back to London before the Emirates cup.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Astori to Romahahahahahaha! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

^yeah its fucking SHIT. Back of the shirt done WRONG.

Zabojnik

That Pillars of Eternity quicklook :D

Major Infinity Engine feels.

YES ARKON-CHAN! Hope it sells at least as much as Divinity and we get a sequel, because I'm pretty much convinced it'll be the definitive CRPG. Much like BG2 was superior to BG1 in every way. Still, cannot fucking wait.

Wait, what quicklook?

Salvadora

Arsenal signing a CAM would be jokes.

So I secretly sort of hope it happens for the laughs.
Yeah, that is where they normally hold training camp if they aren't doing any major tours.

Arsenal Fixture News
‏@AFCFixtureNews
Arsenal will be attending a training camp in Bad Waltersdorf, Austria believed to be direct from NY

Sounds like they will be there on Monday and then head back to London before the Emirates cup.
Interesting that Sanchez won't be going on our tour next year either, because of the Copa America.

Him and Mesut, our big money signings, will both have missed our pre-season tours for 2 years running.

Meier

Firmino is really, really good. Think by most any account, he was one of the best players in the Bundesliga last season. Would be a great signing.

Elsk will be raving about him when he sees this.

wedward

Arsenal signing a CAM would be jokes.

So I secretly sort of hope it happens for the laughs.

Interesting that Sanchez won't be going on our tour next year either, because of the Copa America.

Him and Mesut, our big money signings, will both have missed our pre-season tours for 2 years running.

Too bad for the fans, but glad Ozil is getting extra rest.

I really don't understand the Casillas links. Must be his agent.

omgkitty

Wenger on Ramsey's development.

“He went through a bad patch, and I couldn’t play him any more at Emirates Stadium,” Wenger told assembled guests at an Emirates Business Breakfast in New York.

“I sat down with Aaron and I told him, ‘I don’t think people don’t like you, but they don’t like your game at the moment’. It was in his hands to change that.

“He had to come back to a more simple game. When you go through a bad patch in life you always go back to the basics. In football you slowly get confidence back and then you play naturally again.

“The problem is that if you play a great shot in golf or tennis, when you go to your next game you want to play the same shot again. But it doesn’t work like that. You have to do basics, basics, basics, and then slowly you get into the zone where it becomes easier.

“You have to get back to basics to gain confidence. Aaron accepted that, he did it and he gained confidence again. Then you saw a different player, because he is intelligent, and when I came out of the meeting I knew this guy would come back.

“Aaron listened and he realised he had to change his game. That’s why he came back.”

wedward

Firmino is really, really good. Think by most any account, he was one of the best players in the Bundesliga last season. Would be a great signing.

Elsk will be raving about him when he sees this.

Metro are saying Wenger plans on turning him into a striker.

Don't see it happening.

wedward

“He went through a bad patch, and I couldn’t play him any more at Emirates Stadium,” Wenger told assembled guests at an Emirates Business Breakfast in New York.

“I sat down with Aaron and I told him, ‘I don’t think people don’t like you, but they don’t like your game at the moment’. It was in his hands to change that.

We really do have the worst fans.

What? I don't like Gravesen. Although the photo of him putting his cock in the face of Daniel Jensen during a interview with the national team was great, that was well done, the high of his career imo.

lol, do you have a link to this pic, sounds hilarious.

Wenger on Ramsey's development.

Such a great man <3.

Should do the same with Wilshere, the guy has serious talent, but he hasn't really shown it since the Barca game in 2011 (?) IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom