• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
PznVU9z.jpg

I

vaginas

wedward

@PaoloBandini
Hearing that Vidal is subject to an upcoming bid of £45m from Liverpool

@PaoloBandini
Wages of £180k pw, release clause in event that club fail to finish top 4 next season

@PaoloBandini
Vidal's agent expects move to go through when bid arrives

LET'S MUPPET

lol. Paolo Bandini.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
People in here were still in for Vidal? I gave up after the last time they told us he werent for sale.

Besides LvG has said at every opportunity he aint buying anything for weeks.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
People in here were still in for Vidal? I gave up after the last time they told us he werent for sale.

Besides LvG has said at every opportunity he aint buying anything for weeks.
"It's just a tactic by Marotta"

"Nedved? Didn't he like retire years ago? He knows nothing"

"Who? Fake. Unknown account"

"Vidal? He's probably drunk shush"

Stulaw

A friend of mine (Hammers fan) was speculating he actually took some powder and is back in rehab (back because he was there last time, speculatively)

Why all these people doing drugs? Jacky, Rio, Mutu, Bosnich, Carroll... I'm sure theres more

There was quite a lot of speculation amongst fans last year.

If Andy plays as many games as he did last season for West Ham though, he'd have already (after we bought him this is) played more games than Kieron Dyer did thoughout the Four Seasons we had him.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
clearly he rates Young higher than Vidal
2 goals in 1 game under LvG, stats dont lie
"It's just a tactic by Marotta"

"Nedved? Didn't he like retire years ago? He knows nothing"

"Who? Fake. Unknown account"

Aye, there has literally be no evidence of a bid, of discussions or interest other than here say, rediculous if you ask me.

Think hell fix the CB situation before moving onto anything else.

Wait, has Bandini deleted those tweets? :s

Hopefully his source asked him to, rather than the alternative that he's covering his tracks after being fed a lie.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
just heard Pinto is out of our NT, just hope our new coach considers using a more attacking playstyle and not just start chasing Brazil's performance.

Wait, did David Cameron say that England is a christian country, and we should be more evangelical about our faith? What a dipshit.

@Fry, just planting the seeds bruv

boredom

If Andy plays 1 games than he did last season (whufc.com says he played 15) for West Ham though, he'd have already (after we bought him this is) played more games than Kieron Dyer did thoughout the Four Seasons we had him.

Doing the maths, Dyer cost us £23m (£6m transfer, £83k a week over four years) and so far (since signing) Carroll's cost us £18.5m (presuming the £75k a week figure is true), so he's not far off - also, we signed Carroll to a 5 year deal, which by the end of he will have cost us (if he sees out his contract) £30.6m in total. I hope his body gives him the chance to repay some of what he's already cost us, I really do - even his presence in the team is a big boost, he causes havoc in defences (even when he isn't scoring) and it'll be tough without him for a good chunk of the season (again).

LegoArmo

Please, Liverpool being in for Vidal is the best thing that could happen for United fans. Woodward definitely can't let that happen, so he's obligated to outbid them.

Tc91

Vidal was interviewed exclusively by Sky Sport. The future? “I’m still on vacation, we’ll see starting from tomorrow. Allegri? I haven’t heard from him or from my teammates yet. I don’t know yet if I’ll stay, I have to speak with Allegri first, but I’m happy here.”

No mention of United from di Marzio, it's still on muppets.

sohois

There still isn't any actual evidence of Liverpool having any interest in Vidal.

For that matter the United interest is barely real anyway.

Mr Cola

Seriously? Where was that? The only Christians I see in this country are 60 years old and over.

Which are the conservative base, he has to pander

This was about a month ago, i think its died down now, cant be PM and an open atheist yet, give it a generation or two.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No mention of United from di Marzio, it's still on muppets.

NICE TRANSLATION

HERE IT IS IN FUCKING ITALIAN

THE MOTHER LANGUAGE OF SKYSPORTS ITALIA

"Se rimango alla Juve? Non lo so. Lunedì parlerò con il mister, qui sono felice. A Manchester non vado".

JUVE IS NOT COMPLETELY DEAD GUYS

FOR NOW

allegri_sorriso_getty.jpg

vidal run for your life baby

go to van gaal you stupid south american cunt

K1LLER7

I really hope that you're right about this, but I just can't see why they'd let him go.
Nobody has a clue on what United are doing in the window this year lol

Herrera was a massive suprise, nobody had anything on it until it was basically done.

That's not happening either. And De Vrij is going to Italy.

Nothing is coming up Moyes.
Keane looked good yesterday. Comfortable on the ball. Promote the youth prospects!!!

K1LLER7

NICE TRANSLATION

HERE IT IS IN FUCKING ITALIAN

THE MOTHER LANGUAGE OF SKYSPORTS ITALIA

"Se rimango alla Juve? Non lo so. Lunedì parlerò con il mister, qui sono felice. A Manchester non vado".

JUVE IS NOT COMPLETELY DEAD GUYS

FOR NOW

allegri_sorriso_getty.jpg

vidal run for your life baby

go to van gaal you stupid south american cunt
But Di Marzio? :*(

Vidal's waiting for PSG to announce Conte and then he'll jump ship. Everybody loses, except Timurid.

Zabojnik

Not sure what's going on with Vidal tbh. My feeling is he's fishing for more money, in which case he should speak with Marry, not Allegri.

Whatever, Pereyra is better anyway.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
he didn't say I'm not signing for Manchester United. He could have meant I'm not going to Manchester after my holiday
he didn't say I'm not signing for Manchester United. He could have meant I'm not going to Manchester after my holiday

giphy.gif

:lol fuck I love you

I love you guys too <3 truly <3 this is all in fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom