• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what's going on with Vidal tbh. My feeling is he's fishing for more money, in which case he should speak with Marry, not Allegri.

Whatever, Pereyra is better anyway.

Allegri's taking over

Manager
Director of Football
Chairman
Owner
Scout
Player

Allegri FC. Embrace it.

NICE TRANSLATION

HERE IT IS IN FUCKING ITALIAN

THE MOTHER LANGUAGE OF SKYSPORTS ITALIA

"Se rimango alla Juve? Non lo so. Lunedì parlerò con il mister, qui sono felice. A Manchester non vado".

JUVE IS NOT COMPLETELY DEAD GUYS

FOR NOW

allegri_sorriso_getty.jpg

vidal run for your life baby

go to van gaal you stupid south american cunt

its on Goal.com

http://www.goal.com/it/news/7/calci...so-la-juventus-non-so-se-resto-ma-non-vado-a-

Zabojnik

Wait so how does this work. If I want to play online on the PS4 I have to be logged into my US PSN account / user or can I use my EU one (as long as I have one PS+ account on my PS4)?

Clegg

Have we at all been linked with him or is it just because LvG likes him?
Uniteds interest in Strootman goes back a while now. We were heavily linked with him in the Fergie days and its clear that our scouts rated him. Its obv that LvG rates him too. You just have to listen to him talking about Strootman. Its not a clear indicator that we're definitely interested in him, but you have to imagine that we are.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
but honestly, if he's staying with Juve then he really IS stupid.

I'd go to United, Liverpool or anyone but an Italian team led by Allegri. Just run while you're still young and able baby :(

maybe I'm being a bit harsh on my team, but I dunno....

Zabojnik

PS+ works for one account only.

So basically the sensible thing to do would be create a new US PSN account and use it as the default one? (I already have a US PSN account but it has a retarded username, since I've only used to it buy games on the PS3)

K1LLER7

I'd go to United, Liverpool or anyone but an Italian team led by Allegri. Just run while you're still young and able baby :(

Keep him.

Don't sell him to another PL team.

Allegri pls.

GQman2121

Banned
Just traded in Orange Box ps3 at Target for $18; price matched Amazon and bought Wolfinstein for $40; preordered Destiny for $1 which knocked an additional $15 dollars off Wolfinstein bringing it down to $7 out of my pocket.

I then crossing the street and traded in Wolfinstein at Walmart for $55 aka. The Last of Us on Monday night.

Little bit of legwork involved but I'm enjoying some Walmart McDonald's now and feel good about saving monies.

Well hopefully for you Allegri will last one season and you get a real coach.

hopefully for the world Allegri is Juve's coach for the next 15 years

Just traded in Orange Box ps3 at Target for $18; price matched Amazon and bought Wolfinstein for $40; preordered Destiny for $1 which knocked an additional $15 dollars off Wolfinstein bringing it down to $7 out of my pocket.

I then crossing the street and traded in Wolfinstein at Walmart for $55 aka. The Last of Us on Monday night.

Little bit of legwork involved but I'm enjoying some Walmart McDonald's now and feel good about saving monies.

Jesus

Like trying to wrap my head around the Benfica/Luiz/Matic/PSG economics :p

omgkitty

images

Being serious - this doesn't sound like a player who's certain of staying. Whether he does or doesn't, he's leaving both doors open.

James Horncastle @JamesHorncastle · 13m
Seen the clip. For the record, Vidal comes through arrivals pushing his trolley, SI reporter on at him: Are you staying? Are you staying?

James Horncastle @JamesHorncastle · 12m
Conversation is stop-start + in snatches. “I’m still on holiday" etc “training starts Monday” “I still haven't spoken to MA or my team/mates

James Horncastle @JamesHorncastle · 11m
Vidal exits the airport. SI reporter keeps pushing: Are you staying? But are staying? Vidal: I don’t know. I don’t know. I’m happy here”

James Horncastle @JamesHorncastle · 10m
And either SI cut off when he has supposedly said: I’m not going to Manchester OR he didn’t say it. That’s unclear. The rest is faithful

Jarnet87

Uniteds interest in Strootman goes back a while now. We were heavily linked with him in the Fergie days and its clear that our scouts rated him. Its bv that LvG rates him too. You just have to listen to him talking about Strootman. Its not a clear indicator that we're definitely have interested in him, but your have to imagine that we are.

Yeah I think Fergies last season was when we were linked with Strootman, possibly a season before. LVG clearly rates him as we've heard, It was Strootman's injury that got van Gaal to play a 3-5-2, or there was some talk of that out there.

Don't blame the club or the fans Apache, it was senile Fergie who mistreated you.

Fergie

Banned
Looking forward to the Roma match. Ander energised that midfield.

Definitely need another. Strootman is definitely ideal. Definitely.

Fasting has been a bit easy. Just merk a bottle or 2 of water before I sleep.

K1LLER7

Being serious - this doesn't sound like a player who's certain of staying. Whether he does or doesn't, he's leaving both doors open.
Yurt posted some quotes which came from last year, when Vidal was linked with Madrid. He was saying something similar if I remember correctly.

Eh, lots of players iirc give those sort of answers when asked about their future.

'specially when there has been a regime change.

Yes, because there is uncertainty. I'm just saying, if a player is sure he's staying put - they'll just say so. Of course, hardly any players are willing to do that anymore because "things change in football". And even where they have...they often still end up leaving. Essentially - most if not all of this talk is cheap.

MY MOUTH STILL STINKS OF UNITED GAF'S POOP(S)

IVE BEEN YOUR TOILET FOR TWO OTS NOW

s4e6-yara-2.gif

LET ME ENJOY THIS BEFORE WE SELL HIM TO LIVERPOOL/CHELSEA
At least my poop is halal bb.

Salvadora

Yes, because there is uncertainty. I'm just saying, if a player is sure he's staying put - they'll just say so. Of course, hardly any players are willing to do that anymore because "things change in football". And even where they have...they often still end up leaving. Essentially - most if not all of this talk is cheap.
Not necessarily.

Saying that you will stay put removes a bargaining chip in contract negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom