• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Jesus Christ, this Vidal thing can't end soon enough. United's tactic is working. They'll keep breaking our balls until we'll say "ALRIGHT, FFS, WE CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE, JUST FUCKING TAKE HIM AND BE DONE WITH IT".

Zabo do you have Vidal's 'old guy' picture?

inky

Haha, thanks! Almost had a moment of insanity. Are there any other football games worth checking out? Would I be completely overwhelmed with Football Manager?

The game is a little obtuse but it is relatively simple to understand. Just be warned, it is not a game like FIFA tho, it is a manager sim through and through so the gameplay is going through excel spreadsheets almost exclusively. If you are into that, the game is the closest thing there is to virtual crack for a football aficionado.

I don't know about Pro Evolution Soccer. Stopped caring about it like 3 years ago. A new one is coming out as well which some claim is the first one to really capture that old feel. I don't believe it tho, and the previews out there are not comforting.

Koko

Banned

tumblr_n8xmbt0Pvm1tta018o3_500.gif

bobito

Banned
I thought that was some Czech TV show when I saw it in the video :lol.

Makes sense that he would listen to rock music.

They're a really good melodic metal band if you're into that sort of thing.

Much better then the normal crap footballers listen to. Although Ramsey is a fan of AM by the arctic monkeys, further proving he is the goat

omgkitty

They're a really good melodic metal band if you're into that sort of thing.

Much better then the normal crap footballers listen to. Although Ramsey is a fan of AM by the arctic monkeys, further proving he is the goat

Yeah a lot of footballers do seem to have shit taste in music, but then again, most normal people do as well.

Salvadora

Time is so transient :(

There will be Arsenal fans in the not too near future, if not already, who have never seen Henry play.

One day Wenger will be gone too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom