• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

We have a squad full of number 10s.

I'm not worried about Ozil being missing for Crystal Palace.

Sanchez will take us to the light.

bobito

Banned
He's still a little bit raw but loaded with talent. Stoked to have him. Plays a lot like Vinnie does and he's left footed. Should be a very good partner in defense.

Will be good to see, would like to see some better defending in the PL generally

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
okay nvm I found it Zabo :lol

FIFA really sucks and pressing SEVEN buttons just to score a goal will never be fun.

wedward

Remember thinking that with the Aston Villa game last season. That worked out well...

If you look back at the Aston Villa and think of it as anything other than a fluke you are nuts.

Ramsey is more important to how we play than Ozil or Per.

Not saying it is a guaranteed win, but I don't think Ozil is the difference maker in that game.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Is Wanchope going to step up?

Wanchope + Luis Marín are going to be provisional coaches for now. I said it earlier, but I hope this means we can play some attacking soccer with Ureña or a recovered Saborio playing like true 9s while Campbell stays a 10 like he always was.

arvegx.jpg

Clegg

Think we need two more central defenders if we're gonna go with a 5-3-2/3-5-2 next season. Can also see us not signing another cm and go into the season with Herrera/other/Mata as the three. If he recovers fully and if we're still interested, I think we may go for Strootman to be Carrick's successor.

wedward

Batman vs. Superman is going to be baaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Man of Steel was one of the worst movies I have seen in a long time. Cavill's performance was horrific.

Arnie

How we got £17 million for that lump is beyond me. Be the most jubilant I've ever been at losing £18 million on a footballer.

Missed the match last night. Heard Can was good, glad he overcame his right calf.

Nicktendo86

Batman vs. Superman is going to be baaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Man of Steel was one of the worst movies I have seen in a long time. Cavill's performance was horrific.
Whaaaaa? Cavill was the only decent thing about that movie.

Batman v superman will be a glorious clusterfuck. Batman's costume is great, have no doubt the film will LOOK great, will be an event at least.

wedward

Cavill was shockingly bad in that movie. Everyone was bad, but he is the lead and he totally bombed. He is a cardboard cutout.

Arnie

The news is so boring and grim nowadays.

Dumb wars. Exploded planes. Commonwealth Games.

Just horribleness everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom