• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

It's already out elsewhere ;)

Why would anyone want to do that?

Not sure I need another Hercules movie. Lucy on the other hand seems like an amazing (if batshit insane) ride if the impressions are accurate.

I would rather eat my own cum.

No. Go see Boyhood.

Thankfully my brain didn't recently fall out so no, I won't

Do yourself a favour, go and see Boyhood

Don't waste your money on Ratner's empty spectacle shite

listen to this man

*about films

Well damn. I guess I won't be spending my money on it. Boyhood is still limited release and it's not at my local theater yet.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The Telegraph says Napoli is refusing to pay the £3.95m Liverpool wants for Reina.

They really are a bunch of utter cheapskates. They haven't got anybody they can trick PSG into buying for £60m anymore and it shows, they've gone round the whole of Europe lowballing other clubs.

Scum

Whaaaaa? Cavill was the only decent thing about that movie.

Batman v superman will be a glorious clusterfuck. Batman's costume is great, have no doubt the film will LOOK great, will be an event at least.
It's practically a Justice League film.

LTWheels

I'm still a little bit confused by our interest in Lovren.

Been reading that he's mainly a left sided CB and that he has only played a handful of games on the right. In fact, he's been poor when playing on the right. I can understand bringing him in if we are selling Agger, but we still need another right CB. Also would mean that Sakho wouldn't be first choice, if Lovren is playing left. Lovren price is too much for a back up.

We need a buy a right CB that can act as the organiser of our defence, unless we plan for our partnership to be Lovren and Skrtel.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...erguson-claims-assistant-boss-Ryan-Giggs.html

Great interview about life under LvG

Giggs said: “He wants everything right from the first minute of training to the last. Everything we are working from is the blueprint he sent over from the World Cup, every minute of every session is laid down.
“Just everything he does is clear and everyone gets it straight away. He has a unique way of putting it over and it’s brilliant to see.
“It’s quite simple, but if you make a mistake he will tell you and if you do something good he will tell you. He makes no bones about who you are.

Barzul

LT your post just reminded me of something I read earlier. Wenger on "preferential vision". This is the kind of thinking that journos and other armchair journalists won't even be able to see. I guess it's what separates the top level managers and scouts from the chaff.
BtUqZPqIIAAb-hi.jpg

Salvadora

LT your post just reminded me of something I read earlier. Wenger on "preferential vision". This is the kind of thinking that journos and other armchair journalists won't even be able to see. I guess it's what separates the top level managers and scouts from the chaff.
BtUqZPqIIAAb-hi.jpg
This is so intelligent.

BtUqZPqIIAAb-hi.jpg

So is The entire team blind now?

GQman2121

Banned
I watched this end of the world movie with Steve Carell and Keira Knightley last night on HBO GO. It was pretty decent. I do love me some Keira.

Salvadora

It's his name - so it makes sense. But it just gets me. It's part of the cult.
Aye, I get you.

Don't mind the use of it very much, but when I hear things like "Brendan's battleship", I can't help but cringe.

Because you know deep down that it is at least semi-serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom