• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it's still a stopgap before jumping to a bigger club. He's still just 24.

I actually feel bad about making fun of him nowadays =(

It is kind of sad. They even misspelled his name right there, the club that signed him!

https://twitter.com/online_arsenal/status/492437994255953920/photo/1

No gravy in the coffee mug.

The Arsenal Horse @thearsenalhorse · 3m
Mourinho blocking an Arsenal approach for a player? Normal. We're respectful. We don't tap up players in hotels. #Cashley

What Chelsea player would we be after?

Try with a pound more.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Chelsea will win because they spent the most money

Whoever not named Spurs and spends the most wins the Barclays Premface League

And because their team is awesome

omgkitty

http://www.reddit.com/r/neogaf_sucks

Zioey3m.png

Cech would be a brilliant signing.

and honestly, Casillas on a free would be a brilliant signing also.

Casillas is shit m8, no presence in the box, not a good organiser of the back 4 at corners, free-kicks etc. Good shot stopper but thats it really.

Lightning

Banned
https://twitter.com/online_arsenal/status/492437994255953920/photo/1

No gravy in the coffee mug.

The Arsenal Horse @thearsenalhorse · 3m
Mourinho blocking an Arsenal approach for a player? Normal. We're respectful. We don't tap up players in hotels. #Cashley

What Chelsea player would we be after?
I find that hard to believe we an ounce of interest in Cech. I read that earlier and dismissed it. From early in the window we were chasing that Malaga keeper, lost out to City, then Ospina are the only links that have credibility to them.

wedward

I find that hard to believe we an ounce of interest in Cech. I read that earlier and dismissed it. From early in the window we were chasing that Malaga keeper, lost out to City, then Ospina are the only links that have credibility to them.

Yeah, I feel confident Ospina will be done.

No clue who Arsenal Horse is. Heard a couple people say he is ITK, but who knows.

It's not low risk to have a highly paid, potentially shit keeper for 5 years.

100k to a bench player. jtb, you are brilliant m8.

Salvadora

It would make sense to try for Cech early in the window considering the keeper situation at Chelsea and how he might feel about that.

However, Mourinho would never sell to us even if he did want to offload him.

Just the way it is.

wedward

Casillas shit now? Fuck in hell...

He is 34 and obviously in decline. Would you pay him 100k when he most likely won't be a starter beyond maybe a season or two?

Much rather have Ospina.

Shzh biggest problem is decision making when coming off his line. Did you see Casillas against Netherlands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom