• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIFA PC Clubs is the best cause I have been playing with those guys for like two years now. People come and go but I think all the group other than Bacon, Hixx and Kyoufu have been playing since the start of 13!

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Really considering buying Fifa 14 for Origin since it's relatively cheap, or should I just wait until 15?

I'm nearing a 1000 games on FIFA14 for Believe FC.

After playing maybe 5 on 13.

wtzgU.gif

FIFA PC Clubs is the best cause I have been playing with those guys for like two years now. People come and go but I think all the group other than Bacon, Hixx and Kyoufu have been playing since the start of 13!

Didn't Bacon and Hixx come in fairly late with fifa 13? That's what I remember, glory hunting cunts.

screenshot2014-07-25a5ys3r.png

Look at him. The hair is still intact, big grin on his face, aquatic animal for company, that isn't a man broken by the sheer embarrassment his team suffered at the World Cup, thats the grin of a champion.

What a hero

Pennywise

Damn. That seems crazy for some reason.

Fifa 15 is probably my most anticipated game of the year to get back into clubs. Just hated going back to PC after playing the next gen version this year.

And no, I haven't learned to defend.

You're going for the PC version this year ? :/
Was looking forward playing against you, after you broke bla....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom