• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I am not Old as time, i know that conversation happened like 8 hours ago but it needed to be said.

@YossiBenayoun15
@Joey7Barton mate things can never changed you have been stupid and you will stay stupid all your life..embarrassing .

Barton and Benayoun discussing Israel.

10497461_10152163756630796_8807476136036261622_o.jpg

Tickets arrived today, realisation I am going to see Arsenal play is sinking in.

I paid £125 for me and three friends to go and fucking hell no one has paid me back yet! So at this moment I am paying £125 for me to see Arsenal!
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

I still don't get the amazing opinions on the Bayern away kit to be honest.

That grey bar is a terrible idea and makes the kit look worse when it's not tucked in. And really, which mango eater does still tuck his football shirt in?

The top of the kit is kinda nice until you realize it's basically the Dutch flag :lol

Some people have a theory, that the kit was done with Bayern going to America this summer. Its their colours.

Stop calling Sport1 journalists "some people" to make their shit ideas more credible.

They are showing 3 of our pre-season matches, can't wait for that. And for the discussions about Bayern before, after and during our matches

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Under-21s appointment

Posted by Tottenham Hotspur on 25 July 2014 - 09:30
We are delighted to announce the appointment of Ugo Ehiogu as coach of our Under-21 side.

Ugo_730.jpg

I don't know much about him but he looks badass in the photo.

if i was the type who posted gifs then I would post the whynotboth.gif one.
but then I put on 13 KG during the world cup so my eating habits should not be listened to.

My summer vacation has just started and i am listening to Cocaine On My Brain on repeat, and watching Totti videos with some Sapporo beer. Watch out Seoul, tonight is gonna get shanked up.

Blablurn

if i was the type who posted gifs then I would post the whynotboth.gif one.
but then I bought on 13 KG during the world cup so my eating habits should not be listened to.

My summer vacation has just started and i am listening to Cocaine On My Brain on repeat, and watching Totti videos with some Sapporo beer. Watch out Seoul, tonight is gonna get shanked up.
13kgs in one month???

13kgs in one month???

Since just before the world cup. Now lost 3kg. this week with running and dieting. 24 hour mcdonalds delivery is killer. 20 nuggets, 8 chicken tenders, large fries, and a quarter pounder with cheese with about 2-4 litres of coke during every matchday. throw in a couple of 18 inch pizzas to entertain me a week.

I have no idea how Usain Boly stays some slim eating 100 nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom