• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Have you read any of it? I was really looking for something actually funny, but the only funny thing about his bible is the fact he thinks it's funny.

Read the first page and some of the quotes posted in the thread. You're right, the fact that it's so unfunny is what makes it funny. It's honestly terrible. Banned now though. I'm only on page three of the thread, I wonder when his ban comes.

Linius

Well they are paying for them and their food in the UK! and they have released one m8 , only a few stores in Århus/København/London are selling it though.
Zioey3m.png

Awesome :lol

Read the first page and some of the quotes posted in the thread. You're right, the fact that it's so unfunny is what makes it funny. It's honestly terrible. Banned now though. I'm only on page three of the thread, I wonder when his ban comes.

Pretty much at the end when the thread was locked.

wedward

Mou said:
“If we pay to a 19-year-old boy what we were being asked for, to sign Luke Shaw, we are dead,” he said. “We would have killed our stability with financial fair play and killed the stability in our dressing room.

“Because when you pay that much to a 19-year-old kid – a good player, fantastic player – but when you pay that amount of money, the next day, we would have had players knocking on our door.

“They would have been saying, ‘How is it possible I play 200 games for this club, won this and that, yet a 19-year-old comes here and gets more money than I get?’

“It would’ve killed immediately our balance and we couldn’t allow that. I don’t criticise another club for paying it. They can pay what they want. I don’t have any comment about it. But for my club we can say it would be very negative for us, especially when we can say Felipe is much less expensive. Sometimes you have to make decisions.”

bud

while van gaal's english is nowhere near as bad as koeman's, it still bothers me greatly whenever he uses the word "shall."

why can't he just say "will" instead.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
while van gaal's english is nowhere near as bad as koeman's, it still bothers me greatly whenever he uses the word "shall."

Utmost best

Both are contextually interchangeable these days in English. As an English lawyer I have sadly had protracted conversations with people regarding the appropriate use of the two.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Qindarka teaches us that lag is no excuse to give up Fifa, embrace it, love it, Believe

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
We haven't been very active in the transfer market yet but I believe Martinez will bring in players that should improve our squad. I can't wait for the season to start.

Players on high wages has often caused problems at Chelsea, it's true.

Listening to Mourinho preach about FFP and player morale re wages at Chelsea is like listening to a paedophile preach about child safety.

Ugh in the past that is certainly the case, but Chelsea has over the last few years made sure they are well below the FFP limit and can still easily afford a top class player or two, without selling anyone and still be under the FFP limit.

Scum

Ah yes. The drunken buffon with sunglasses on, stumbling into everyone. Singing loudly. Time to crank up 'Diesel Power'.

Ugh in the past that is certainly the case, but Chelsea has over the last few years made sure they are well below the FFP limit and can still easily afford a top class player or two, without selling anyone and still be under the FFP limit.

Still seems like your commercial revenue is below your player purchase ambitions though. So unless you pull off a David Luiz every season I'll be interested to see if you can keep it up.

wedward

One arsenal wenger ‏@classarsenal 4m
@DeanLDN22 people talking about pogba, your the man with info. Can we dream or twitter rubbish?

DC
‏@DeanLDN22
@classarsenal we can dream.

MAKE US DREAM

Arnie

'Let'.

Which would mean not being able to physically force him to sign a new contract other than through illegal means.

'Let'.

:lol

Or your alcoholic manager not giving him X wages or X gametime to secure the contract yet just a few years later you're bending over backwards for Luke Shaw.

How times change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom