• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
I actually agree about Southampton, to a certain extent. They did only finish eighth. Considering the sheer number of their players being sold, some are bound to be pretty expensive busts.

Salvadora

That is one of the coldest shades I've seen in here.
Sad for the guy.

Hopefully he does well on his loan and he can come back. Sell Debuchy, convert Bellerin into a winger, move Chambers to CB and give the corporal command of the right.
It's not just him being a huge Arsenal fan which tugs my heartstrings, but more that he comes across as a genuinely lovely guy that other players want to be around.

Him and Oxlade-Chamberlain have the best bromance at the club.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Absolutely. We had a great player and we lost him for no good reason. I'm fuming.

At least I'm angry about an actual thing.
GOD I laughed so hard at this that it killed my boner

No sex tonight, but so worth it :lol I love you Farhat :lol :lol xoxo
You took the Pogtrayer from me. What did you expect? And now he'll languish under the Moyes-esque guidance of Allegri. For shame.
He's SO not staying no worries :(

Arnie

Horse is snarky out of anger.

Viva is descending into petulance for the very same reason.

#basedFerguson

#yesMOYES

#Brendan'sBattleship

#howCringe

wedward

Do you think Arsenal will give Pogba some good seats to the Arsenal Red Bulls game tomorrow?

Probably even throw in a signed Henry shirt.

GOD I laughed so hard at this that it killed my boner

No sex tonight, but so worth it :lol I love you Farhat :lol :lol xoxo

He's SO not staying no worries :(

ibcMK5q31DePxq.gif

Shaw and Lallana are Zaha 2.0

Nah

Zaha was a player that was all pace, quick feet, and power. He had no finishing ability, no creativity, no consistent first touch, average technique, no vision, etc...

Lallana may not have power, pace, and quick feet like Zaha, but his technique, first touch, and dribbling are all more consistent.

K1LLER7

What's he done now?
Apparently LVG came in to the club, on the friday after training, said players didn't have to come in on the saturday. However, the next day pretty much all of the players come in to impress the new man....Zaha takes the day off :lol

Think he was the only player who didn't get a game vs LA Galaxy.

Apparently LVG came in to the club, on the friday after training, said players didn't have to come in on the saturday. However, the next day pretty much all of the players come in to impress the new man....Zaha takes the day off :lol

Lingard didn't play either.

Scum

Fuckwit. He'll be gone soon enough.

Salvadora

See quite a few non-Arsenal fans across the web saying Chambers is more promising than Shaw.

Very interested to see him on the pitch.

See quite a few non-Arsenal fans across the web saying Chambers is more promising than Shaw.

Very interested to see him on the pitch.

So Shaw has played in the PL for 2 seasons and gone to a World Cup.

Callum Chambers has played 21 games total.

Both players are 19 years old.

Callum Chambers is more promising even though Nathaniel Clyne plays ahead of him.

Ok.

Fear of the horse

FEAR OF THE HORSE

He has a constant fear that Moyes is always near.

Fear of the horse

FEAR OF THE HORSE

He has a phobia, that Moyes is always nearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom