• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ever wake up with the kind of headache that you know is going to be aroudn all day? Fuck life.

Also LvG is making wholesale changes v Roma, which I understand but it sucks because I wanted to see more first team action.

Arnie

Today I have to clean my flat, unpack a suitcase, wash some bedding, get a key cut, do a food shop and buy a travel card.

First thing I'm doing is napping.

Will watch United tonight. Laugh at LVG's fucking thumb shaped head.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It’s rumoured Juventus have agreed terms with Verona to sign Romulo on loan with option to buy for €7m.
It’s rumoured Juventus have agreed terms with Verona to sign Romulo on loan with option to buy for €7m.

stahp

STAHP

ibmBaFBd6UJCtw.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Romulo and Roberto Pereyra (kinda) are both midfielders, which means...
iRz4fKtQnukZH.gif

-

btw United GAF

Inter are set to offer Fredy Guarin to Manchester United in exchange for Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
*a few hours ago on SKY*

Evra's agent Pastorello "Man Utd and Juventus have never discussed Vidal so far."

L1NETT

Gutted I can't make our Blackburn friendly today

Season is only 2 weeks away and our squad looks thinner than an episode of America's next top model (never seen it)

Gimme dem Prem loans.

I'll take George Green and Jack Grealish pleeeeeease

fuenf

Is Falcao really going to Real? I can't imagine he is but Bale, Ronaldo, Rodriguez, Falcao? That's the best front four in the world.

Best in the world? potentially yes but Falcao is coming off an injury and James still has to prove himself.

Neymar-Messi-Suarez-Rakitic or Robben-Lewy-Götze-Müller are definitely in the same league.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So word is Cleverley is playing for his future tonight and in the next game :eek:

Fuckers gonna go ham on all the haters

Gutted I can't make our Blackburn friendly today

Season is only 2 weeks away and our squad looks thinner than an episode of America's next top model (never seen it)

Gimme dem Prem loans.

I'll take George Green and Jack Grealish pleeeeeease

You've got a lot more players than Blackpool.

Tc91

Looooool Yurt.

--

Only Mata and Rooney had more assists last season then Herrera had in 1 game vs LA Galaxy. Absolutely shocking.

Manchester United assists - Premier League 2013/2014
Wayne Rooney - 10
Juan Mata - 4
Javier Hernandez - 3
Shinji Kagawa - 3
Antonio Valencia - 3
Adnan Januzaj - 3
Patrice Evra - 3
Robin van Persie - 3
Phil Jones - 2
Danny Welbeck - 1
Marouane Fellaini - 1