• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
DE WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

DioWRY.gif

that art style looks like guardian heroes

Wilbur

Banned
keeping fingers crossed that he stays fit

Rafael is injured again. When will this defender injury shit stop for us.

At least if we're playing 3-5-2 Valencia looks more adequate there than in a 4.

Should have called him RVN then

ha ha

Zioey3m.png

Pretty much a goal hanger for Holland at the WC too.

First few games he was coming pretty deep and pressing, letting Robben and the likes of Depay run ahead

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://i.minus.com/ikvnMO3EqTWG7.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

YES finally a proper gif of this THANK YOU

lemme test it out

[QUOTE][B]SKY Italia reports IF Juve receives an offer of more than 50m euros #Marotta might think to sell Vidal but this proposal has not arrived yet[/B][/QUOTE]
MARRY YOU FUCK

UNITED U CUNTS

LET GO OF ME ZABO

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ikvnMO3EqTWG7.gif

bud

will be interesting to see united's 5-3-2/3-5-2 system. it's more of a counter-attacking system which doesn't really suit rvp as we've seen in the world cup.

I would genuinely stop supporting my team if my manager looked like a thumb

http://lightstorage.ecodibergamo.it/mediaon/cms.ecodibergamo/storage/site_media/media/photologue/2014/1/15/photos/cache/il-milan-ha-esonerato-allegri-la-panchina-a-inzaghi-o-seedorf_44f103d2-7c47-11e3-9754-6a3bf7c398c0_display.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Enjoy your Moyes

No one speaks in that manner to Dear Leader.

Wilbur

Banned
will be interesting to see united's 5-3-2/3-5-2 system. it's more of a counter-attacking which doesn't really suit rvp as we've seen in the world cup.

I think we'll alternate between that and 4-3-3. Think the 3-5-2 with Rooney and Welbeck up front would work well, but RVP has to be the focal point in the 3

Hixx

First couple of series are great.

It's still ok but its going the same way as most American sitcoms, all the characters become so fucking shallow when it comes to their humour.

Meier

did you get your glasses from Costco? think I have a similar (same?) pair lol
I got them from my eye doctor. They're Armanni -- pretty standard style at the moment though so I wouldn't doubt if Costco had a similar pair for sale.

Meier

Is Modern Family worth watching?
First season was fantastic, second went through a notable slump in my opinion. From there on, it has gotten a lot better again though. It's a little long in the tooth at this point but still very enjoyable.

Ariel Winter has really grown up (out?) in recent years so I wonder if they'll ever change her character.

First season was fantastic, second went through a notable slump in my opinion. From there on, it has gotten a lot better again though. It's a little long in the tooth at this point but still very enjoyable.

Ariel Winter has really grown up (out?) in recent years so I wonder if they'll ever change her character.

I had to google her.

She is only 16.

She must have gotten implants surely?

L1NETT

PICKFORD, DARBY (c), SHEEHAN, DAVIES, McARDLE, DE VITA, KNOTT, DOLAN, LIDDLE, HANSON, CLARKE

Good team that

Need some wingers, Ryvita De Vita is gash on a stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom