• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
or maybe she just got huge tits all of a sudden, it happens.

Nah, that shit just happens. I had a friend who grew like that in hs and needed breast reduction surgery by 19 due to back problems.

If they are real she will definitely need reduction surgery. God Damn.

Won't help you win the title next year mate.

Please call wenger and tell him to buy that DM already. If MU isn't going to get one because who the fuck knows why, at least I want to see Arsenal get one.

Yen

Dad has grown some chillis in his greenhouse and I thought "look at this pathetic wee green thing, it can't be spicy!" but now I'm sweaty and lips and tongue are burning.
Edit: christ and I've just picked my nose. Fuck, tearing up.

Elchele

BteQkDWCQAAEqKk.jpg:large

pappe

Why are the top sides so oblivious to signing players who rectify the weakness in their squads?

United with CM
Barca with Defenders.
Arsenal with DM.
Juve with wingers.

Requeim

Why are the top sides so oblivious to signing players who rectify the weakness in their squads?

United with CM
Barca with Defenders.
Arsenal with DM.
Juve with wingers.

Two swaps and it's fixed

Nani for Vidal
Vermaelen for Song

Everybody is happy

Jarnet87

The Cavani rumors to United wont stop. I expect it's Fergie calling up his agent and PSG pretending to be Woodward. Someone please ban him from HQ until the window is over.

inky

I doubt Cavani would move somewhere else to play on the wing again. He can do that where he is right now.

Cavani links to United is probably just guesses because they are in rebuild mode and few teams out there who would want him at the price he'd go for.

If the last time I saw him is anything to go by - what Pogba wears signals where he's going next.

I will never forgive him for telling me he was staying. I should have known, dressed in black and white the traitorous prick.

So Palermo then.

If the last time I saw him is anything to go by - what Pogba wears signals where he's going next.

I will never forgive him for telling me he was staying. I should have known, dressed in black and white the traitorous prick.

So Palermo then.

Rc18676.jpg

YES ZAMPARINI AND ARABS. Look at the excitement in their eyes, for spending money on Palermo. You just know they want to make them the next European power house.

Timurid

Btw Cavani didn't make the flight to Asia with the rest of the team because of "health reasons". #Muppetry
jbzcH0F5U6uMjI.png

To happier thoughts...

UABX28r.jpg

"Palermo also announced the signing of 17 year old MF Lybosa Edokpolor from FC Alpe Adria who impressed during the friendly b/w the two clubs"

ffs, the tradition of buying anyone who does decently in friendly matches against Palermo. :lol

But the sign is red and gold and says "Free Move". Pogba to be released and picked back up by United!

dHTyxVs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom