• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Ly_Dow

thoughts?

sf4YlXX.jpg

Hollister anything is pretty bad

The shop is like going shopping in a coal mine, you can't see shit

Music is awful

Just ugh

I was really puzzled what that shit was, the first time I saw Hollister at a mall. I still have not bothered going into one, but at least I realized it wasn't a strip club or something after a while.

Stulaw

I've never heard of Hollister, had to look it up, never even heard of Abercrombie until a couple of years ago in a Uni Student meme.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Leaning towards thinking Herrera wont play today given he had 90 last game, he also proved himself in that games as everyones Motm. Im sure LvG already has him in his plans without needed further proof.

inky

Leaning towards thinking Herrera wont play today given he had 90 last game, he also proved himself in that games as everyones Motm. Im sure LvG already has him in his plans without needed further proof.

LVG might still want to give him some time against tougher opposition, and especially a tougher midfield. I'm sure he's high up there, but seriously, 1 good pre-season match shouldn't mean he is an automatic starter. I'm beyond certain he has the quality for it, but this is still pre-season and these are still very much friendlies.

He didn't have as much action last month as others did, so he can handle more games in this period, but they do have a few more consecutive games considering this is a short tournament scenario. Getting a rest is a possibility.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Just watched Milibands video on how he cant beat Cameron on image or charisma, the fact that Cameron is the bastion of either is quite rediculous. The problem I have with Miliband is that he looks like the substitute teacher straight out of University that doesnt realise he is patronizing people whenever he talks.

Showaddy

Just watched Milibands video on how he cant beat Cameron on image or charisma, the fact that Cameron is the bastion of either is quite rediculous. The problem I have with Miliband is that he looks like the substitute teacher straight out of University that doesnt realise he is patronizing people whenever he talks.

Hard to believe someone so boring could plot and stab their brother in the back so spectacularly.

D_prOdigy

Hard to believe someone so boring could plot and stab their brother in the back so spectacularly.

I imagine Frank Underwood would come across as boring and grey if you were a normie residing in the HoC universe.

There are two types of pain in the world, according to our Ed...

Nicktendo86

He did a speech how he is a man of substance rather than photo ops days after missing a commons debate on the reaction to the mh17 shooting down to attend a photo op with Obama and has just hired a new £80k media manager. The man is a Muppet.

Salvadora

wait. do you think Everton is better than Wolfsburg?
Lukaku isn't exactly a top class player, so a move to Wolfsburg is great for him. But I think Wolfsburg could do better for that kind of money
Yes.

And the EPL is also a more competitive league with quality not hoarded in one team.

Hixx

dat Wolfsburg. Olic will send Lukaku to the bench tho

Lukaku isn't exactly a top class player, so a move to Wolfsburg is great for him. But I think Wolfsburg could do better for that kind of money

Of course Everton are bigger than fucking Wolfsburg.

dat Wolfsburg. Olic will send Lukaku to the bench tho

lmao

You have the weirdest fucking opinions, man

L1NETT

Decent 0-0 result against Rovers.

Seemed like we played quite well, Billy Knott and Sheehan continue to impress. Still need some wally wingers in.

And some loans to balk the squad up

Quietly hopeful.

Well Everton have 9 league titles (5 more than Chelsea), Wolfsburg have won...one according to Wikipedia.

They're also a club on the up after getting rid of Moyes.

Hixx

Decent 0-0 result against Rovers.

Seemed like we played quite well, Billy Knott and Sheehan continue to impress. Still need some wally wingers in.

And some loans to balk the squad up

Quietly hopeful.

JPickz clean sheet

#toogoodforleaguefucking1

Elchele

Elskele probably thinks fucking Augsburg, whoever they are, are a bigger team than Real Madrid

I'm not talking about being bigger or smaller club. Or having more history or whatnot. I'm talking about what their immediate future looks like.

Wolfsburg are basically building to be a permanent CL-spot contender. They are signing a lot of talented top class players and will continue to do so, play good football and their coach is good (not great). Future looks bright for them.

Well Everton have 9 league titles (5 more than Chelsea), Wolfsburg have won...one according to Wikipedia.

who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom