• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's a decent move. Just seems inspectacular because everyone thought Lukaku would play for a top club.

It's funny, because he's at one of 3 "top clubs" (the others being Atletico and Dortmund) who play the type of football that would get the best out of him.

I don't think he can get away with technique of that standard at others though. Most top clubs come up against teams who sit deep and tell you to break them down, but he doesn't have the skillset to help do that. An Everton fan I went to uni with told me he hides when the going gets tough too, which may be partly why Mourinho isn't a fan. Not that Mourinho is blameless in how things ended up though.

Joe Cole is a chubby cunt who is basically stealing a wage from West Ham

Went to Chelsea asap
Does fuck all on the odd occasion he's fit
Can't be bothered to keep himself in shape

No wonder the West Ham fan at work doesn't like him.

but he isnt wrong, LFC keep harping on about distant trophies and then the dumb lot of our fans never let that go. We arent who we used to be.

Zabojnik

If you like shooters with looting and exploration then it's for you. If not, it's not for you. At least that's the best way to sum it up personally. I absolutely love it though. Will be my most played game of the year I think when it comes out in September.

The Arrow of videogames, one could almost say.

ATF487

Joe Cole is a chubby cunt who is basically stealing a wage from West Ham

Went to Chelsea asap
Does fuck all on the odd occasion he's fit
Can't be bothered to keep himself in shape

No wonder the West Ham fan at work doesn't like him.

He plays for Villa now, but yes he's been shit for years, he even stood out in a very shit 10 - 11 team

but he isnt wrong, LFC keep harping on about distant trophies and then the dumb lot of our fans never let that go. We arent who we used to be.

Meh, it's just a tidbit to get the fans onside when he joins

And we shouldn't let it go by any means. We should stop using it as a fallback for failing in the present day though.

The whole Cleverley as captain thing is a red herring btw. Fletcher was captain last game b/c he was the only established player playing 90 mins.

Same with Cleverley today.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fuck it im not losing my optimisim

Today Cleverley will pass it forward, bookmark this

Rad-

Imagine Cleverley has a Ramsey-like season.

Just imagine.

Salazar could finally wear his TC23 top with pride.

I remember when he looked amazing the first 5 or so matches when he played with Anderson. Wtf was up with that

ANDERSON looked great too. Did I dream that?

L1NETT

Cleverley's speech is gonna be like the president's speech in Indpendance Day

But in a sort of dodgy Yorkshire Manc accent

Tears will be shed

Meh, it's just a tidbit to get the fans onside when he joins

And we shouldn't let it go by any means. We should stop using it as a fallback for failing in the present day though.

when we have fucktards like RAWK I question whether we should. But yeah it cant keep being used as a fallback, but fans will be dumb.

The whole Cleverley as captain thing is a red herring btw. Fletcher was captain last game b/c he was the only established player playing 90 mins.

Same with Cleverley today.

Horse just accept it.

Cleverley is staying and integral to the plans.

Lines to take:
- Cleverley was misused by Moyes and Froggie
- Van Gaal will give him confidence to pass forwards again
- He's coming into his peak

I thought we were buying him doe :(
What can I say - LvG doesn't want to sell his main man to a rival.

Atleti always seem to do some fabulous business.

Mandzukic and Griezmann are great signings.

Not really fabulous when it's on the back of a shit load of debt, though. They shouldn't be allowed to buy anyone until they settle all the payment they're yet to make.

(They might have made them by now...not checked lately, but I'm angry).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom