• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

It only makes sense to put him in the midfield then.

They better do good business considering their debt, not a lot of room for bad transfers.

What can I say - LvG doesn't want to sell his main man to a rival.

Not really fabulous when it's on the back of a shit load of debt, though. They shouldn't be allowed to buy anyone until they settle all the payment they're yet to make.

(They might have made them by now...not checked lately, but I'm angry).
I know they have mountains of debt, but I'm commenting just on the calibre of player they've signed. Both are very good.

L1NETT

Mathias Pogba didn't play for Crewe today because of interest from another club apparently

*heavy breathing

It'll be some shitty Championship side like Bolton

Anyone having a storm?

Sky has gone very dark here

------

Ok what takeaway are me and the Mrs having?

Chinese
Indian
Dominoes
Kebab or Burgers
Fish and Chips

????????????????????

Jarnet87

Cleverly starting and given the captains band?

Cleverley-Scholes.jpg

Is it time to believe?

Arnie

Isn't he going back to Lille for a year on loan?
Aye, hence the "next year" bit.

Would rather him get guaranteed game time than have to come in this season.

This season's new foetus is Ibe. Fun fact about Ibe is he's exactly one calendar year younger than Sterling. To the day.

wedward

Aye, hence the "next year" bit.

Would rather him get guaranteed game time than have to come in this season.

This season's new foetus is Ibe. Fun fact about Ibe is he's exactly one calendar year younger than Sterling. To the day.

ah, thought you meant next season, which at this point I should probably start calling this season.

omgkitty

The only one I dislike listening to is Drew.

Most boring man in the world and has got even more boisterous lately.

Drew is kind of boring to listen to, but I kind of just like him. He just seems like a super nice guy. Dan however seems like a huge idiot and the worst part is it's bringing out all the worst parts of Jeff. All they seem to talk about now is wrestling and Jeff agrees with half of Dan's food stuff like not like mayo or mustard. Seriously Dan saying he had a bunch of mac and cheese his mom made and said it was delicious and then she told him it had sour cream in it and he threw it away. I wanted to punch him in the face. Also, Brad talking about Dota is the worst and I'm glad they all just shit on it when he talks about it.

LTWheels

Finally played Destiny today. The game is pretty much phantasy star online with guns.

Mixed feelings about it. The most fun I had with it was the holding off the wave of drop-ships at the end of the last mission. That part really felt like Halo.

The rest of it was quite meh. Didn't enjoy the pvp. I don't think the loot system is as interesting as mmos/pso/diablo/borderland games. Loot does not seem to drop as frequently as I think it should and it seems quite bland. The stats on the weapons don't seem to be as obviously noticeable as in borderlands. The game also seems to be going with the grindy token system, which is one of the worse aspects of mmos. I think at high levels the raid-style boss will be very bullet-sponge heavy.

Also found the lack of weapon types really disappointing. Only 4 primary weapons, and the limited ammo of the secondary weapons makes them much more situational. I would rather they drop the primary/secondary weapon mechanic and just make them all primary weapons, of which you can hold 2 at a time.

Found the classes to be quite bland. There is nothing really interesting in the talent trees to diverse the playstyles.

L1NETT

Drew is kind of boring to listen to, but I kind of just like him. He just seems like a super nice guy. Dan however seems like a huge idiot and the worst part is it's bringing out all the worst parts of Jeff. All they seem to talk about now is wrestling and Jeff agrees with half of Dan's food stuff like not like mayo or mustard. Seriously Dan saying he had a bunch of mac and cheese his mom made and said it was delicious and then she told him it had sour cream in it and he threw it away. I wanted to punch him in the face. Also, Brad talking about Dota is the worst and I'm glad they all just shit on it when he talks about it.

That sounds like the worst Podcast ever

How do you guys stomach it

omgkitty

That sounds like the worst Podcast ever

How do you guys stomach it

I'm quickly starting to wane on it. I've loved the bombcast for years, and it's gone down the drain really quickly in the last few weeks once Vinny left. After Ryan died, I was kind of okay with the podcast because Jeff seemed to go on more tangents and talked about weird non gaming stuff, but lately with everyone leaving, it's gotten kind of strange, and not in a good way.

Salvadora

I find the DOTA stuff is actually quite interesting despite never having seen more than a screenshot of it. The whole business around it, the complexity, "e-sports", and the like is quite different from anything I have seen. Brad is a fantastic host too. Couldn't handle Jeff doing that.

I like the games Dan plays as well. Hearing the indie flavour of the week can get quite boring.

You're right about the wrestling stuff though. And I'm sure the food stuff will become like that for me the more it goes on.

Finally played Destiny today. The game is pretty much phantasy star online with guns.

Mixed feelings about it. The most fun I had with it was the holding off the wave of drop-ships at the end of the last mission. That part really felt like Halo.

The rest of it was quite meh. Didn't enjoy the pvp. I don't think the loot system is as interesting as mmos/pso/diablo/borderland games. Loot does not seem to drop as frequently as I think it should and it seems quite bland. The stats on the weapons don't seem to be as obviously noticeable as in borderlands. The game also seems to be going with the grindy token system, which is one of the worse aspects of mmos. I think at high levels the raid-style boss will be very bullet-sponge heavy.

Also found the lack of weapon types really disappointing. Only 4 primary weapons, and the limited ammo of the secondary weapons makes them much more situational. I would rather they drop the primary/secondary weapon mechanic and just make them all primary weapons, of which you can hold 2 at a time.

Found the classes to be quite bland. There is nothing really interesting in the talent trees to diverse the playstyles.

Mirrors my short experience of it. Add to that the fact that I've never hugely enjoyed the Halo franchise and it's fast becoming a no for me.

L1NETT

Mirrors my short experience of it. Add to that the fact that I've never hugely enjoyed the Halo franchise and it's fast becoming a no for me.

Everyone knows the best FPS coming out this year is the Elephantastic Far Cry 4

I'm quickly starting to wane on it. I've loved the bombcast for years, and it's gone down the drain really quickly in the last few weeks once Vinny left. After Ryan died, I was kind of okay with the podcast because Jeff seemed to go on more tangents and talked about weird non gaming stuff, but lately with everyone leaving, it's gotten kind of strange, and not in a good way.

Fair

I have never been able to get into it. The long pauses and entire hours dedicated to cheese or shaving is just flat out boring.

omgkitty

I find the DOTA stuff is actually quite interesting despite never having seen more than a screenshot of it. The whole business around it, the complexity, "e-sports", and the like is quite different from anything I have seen. Brad is a fantastic host too. Couldn't handle Jeff doing that.

I like the games Dan plays as well. Hearing the indie flavour of the week can get quite boring.

You're right about the wrestling stuff though. And I'm sure the food stuff will become like that for me the more it goes on.

Dan to me is just a 4 year old. He talks about "Oh I never played WoW, so I played that this week." and "I've never had tea before!" I feel like he's just had the worst parents who never made him do anything he didn't want to. Honestly what the podcast has come down to is they miss someone in charge to say "quit being a bunch of fucking idiots" like Ryan did. There's no control any more.

fuenf

Starke - Gaudino, Ribéry, Martínez, Lewandowski, Rafinha, Pizarro, Bernat, Rode, Alaba, Badstuber (K

surprisingly not bad at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom