• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

:lol why exactly are United fans insistent that it's his heart?

Twitter is saying it's his knee.

Am I missing something?

Are you ITK

?

Vard

RI had it up on their site yday that Remy had failed it due to his heart probs. Guess they were right...
I don't think it's the heart this time. He supposedly has struggled with knee and groin problems of late and I heard that this time there were long-term concerns about his knee.

jesalr

:lol why exactly are United fans insistent that it's his heart?

Twitter is saying it's his knee.

Am I missing something?

Are you ITK

?

When RI said the medical was failed last yesterday, they said it was a heart problem. Assuming the idea is that the first place to reveal it might also be right about the issue?

Wouldn't mind us going for him, but he's apparently £3m more for a non top-4 club.

I don't think it's the heart this time. He supposedly has struggled with knee and groin problems of late and I heard that this time there were long-term concerns about his knee.
Ah I see. Fair enough.

Wonder how that'll effect his future this summer. Other teams will naturally be cautious about signing him.

Remember when Ba's knee was apparently hanging by a thread and all the drama about that. Who was it that revealed that? It was Arry right?

Vard

When RI said the medical was failed last yesterday, they said it was a heart problem. Assuming the idea is that the first place to reveal it might also be right about the issue?
They could have just assumed that was the issue based on his known heart problems, though?

Arnie

Arnold getting angry over Remy :lol
:lol that's a lame attempt though

Doesn't really work with me because you know I'm led in bed eating lime popadoms surfing the web for funny images of turtles.

Just baffled as to how three United fans have manufactured this heart defect when it's seemingly his knee that's the issue.

Doesn't really work with me because you know I'm led in bed eating lime popadoms surfing the web for funny images of turtles.

Just baffled as to how three United fans have manufactured this heart defect when it's seemingly his knee that's the issue.

Well it's not manufactured. It's well documented, has been for years. Could be his knee of course.

Arnie

Well it's not manufactured. It's well documented, has been for years. Could be his knee of course.
Aye that was well known before he moved to Marseille but in this instance there's nothing concrete to suggest it was his heart that prevented the move.

Might be. Might not.

Just some wild assumptions being thrown around as if it's all common knowledge.

All a bit bananas.

Liverpool were really going to give him the 7 shirt? Kinda surprised by that. Thought that was more or less a prestigious shirt number for Liverpool bit like at United (until Owen and Valencia sullied it).

Hixx

Any recommendations for an office chair, around £100? Adjustable height and a high back are the only things it must have.

Slizz

Again, failed his medical now, has had heart problems in the past.

Doesn't mean it was heart problems that caused the issue in this instance.

So why does it even matter to you then?

Should we feel less sorry for him if its not the heart?

I don't get it, its sports, kneejerk reactions are the soul of it. Heaven forbid people recall past events and use that as a hypothesis for why he failed his medical.

It'll come out soon enough, so why get worked up?

jesalr

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 2m
Better news ahead for Liverpool fans. Dejan Lovren has completed his £20m move to Anfield. Expect #LFC to confirm on Monday

Arnie

Haha what?

I'm not getting worked up. I just find it really strange. Really, really strange.

And it interests me because he was going to be a Liverpool player.

In other news Lovren doesn't have a heart defect and has completed his Liverpool move, according to the BBC.

Haha what?

I'm not getting worked up. I just find it really strange. Really, really strange.

And it interests me because he was going to be a Liverpool player.

In other news Lovren doesn't have a heart defect and has completed his Liverpool move, according to the BBC.

I'll want Mitten's view on that before I believe u m8.

I posted what someone else had reported ahead of time and assumed it was correct.

Laboured made one post and Cleff made a joke and now were "insisting" and "manufacturing".

This is a bit too tragic to argue on a Sunday but come on. It's only Remy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom