• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Agreed.

If someone bothers you that much on a god damn forum you need to re-evaluate yourself.

Eh? What a weird line of thinking.

If I come on here for the craic and some bellend makes it his life's work to annoy people, too fucking right am I going to tick a little box so I see less of his shit posting.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I miss vanilla coke so much, a Vanilla coke and one of these

dairy-milk-shortcake-large-133-p.jpg

Hixx

I miss vanilla coke so much, a Vanilla coke and one of these

[IM.G]http://www.icandystore.co.uk/ekmps/shops/mcloake/images/dairy-milk-shortcake-large-133-p.jpg[/IMG]

Vanilla Coke is easy to get now. Cola, pls. So easy to get. Expand your horizons past Budgens.

Clegg

This transfer window has been odd. Lots of silence followed by two signings then Woodward acting the big bollocks. Then more silence. Hard to guess what's going on in the background. I thought we would've seen more activity by now though.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Anyone watching Chelsea now? Cost and Fab starting :eek:

Wilbur

Banned
I'm finding it a bit sickly now.

Had a barrel of coca-cola with apes last night, too.

My kidneys have taken a pounding this weekend.

I think it's so much juicier than normal apple juice which is really watery. I've been drinking loads of Radlers recently as well, dat shandy.

Apes was top. Guardians of the galaxy this week, that looks class

Mr Cola

Haven't been to the cinema for years, breaking that habit for guardians

Im thinking of this too, although the trailers make it look a tad too goofy, I was hoping more Star Wars than oddball comedy.

I'm really glad we signed Ginter.

Subotic (obviously) still looks a bit rusty and Hummels won't be back for another two weeks.

Edit: and while I type this Subotic scores off a corner lol. Good job, Neven!

Arnie

I think it's so much juicier than normal apple juice which is really watery. I've been drinking loads of Radlers recently as well, dat shandy.

Apes was top. Guardians of the galaxy this week, that looks class
I loved apes. Absolutely love it.

Had salted popcorn and coca cola by the truckload and a leathery VIP seat. Have like £150 on a VUE card.

Fabregas playing as part of a deeper two in midfield, here. Similar to how he was at Arsenal.

Mr Cola

no clue. Most of the times changes are shit anyway.

I need to decide whether to get it for XB1 or PC first. Problaby PC, much easier for me to play while working and I hardly play online since I SUCK SO MUCH.

If you play on PC you can join neogafs most successful and erotic pro clubs team, we just won division 1 back to back.

BACK TO BACK!

Arnie

:LOL Chelsea TV referring to Mourinho and Costa, "you can't help but feel it's a really good fit."

Aye, they're both MASSIVE cunts.

Yen

Simon ‏@PhantomGoal
Fabio Aurelio passed a Liverpool medical, twice. The only way I can think that Remy failed his is if he turned up clinically dead.

lol

Missing out on Remi is only really an issue on the price. 8.5 million for a consistent PL forward is a steal, now if we want to fill this gap we either keep borini (not that it seems he wants to move), keep origi if he even signs or spend mega bucks on a chancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom