• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Missing out on Remi is only really an issue on the price. 8.5 million for a consistent PL forward is a steal, now if we want to fill this gap we either keep borini (not that it seems he wants to move), keep origi if he even signs or spend mega bucks on a chancer.

I have an excellent striker on sale for you.

Slizz

GOAT OJ's

lo2z0GF.jpg

JHTAO0T.jpg

yAnBEa1.jpg

3 for $10, got all 3 in the fridge now.

Must be on some really good gear.

It would break my heart.It is always the first thing people think of when someone is so dominant. I really have a good feeling about him having watched his progression over the past six years. Not like the cheating Spaniard Contador.

GQman2121

Banned
Salah has really racked up the minutes during our first three games. And all while fasting for Ramadan which ends tomorrow night.

GOAT OJ's

3 for $10, got all 3 in the fridge now.

It really is the best. Gives me terrible heartburn but I do love it. I can usually find it 2 for $5 too.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mitten thought Cleverley played well yesterday :eek:

:eek:

Jarnet87

This transfer window has been odd. Lots of silence followed by two signings then Woodward acting the big bollocks. Then more silence. Hard to guess what's going on in the background. I thought we would've seen more activity by now though.

Woodward wants to make big moves and prove he can do it, van Ghaleon thinks he's a blithering idiot who cares mainly about sponsorship deals and a pest. We are still weeks off from new players incoming. Lewis will eventually give him his targets to go after.

Eh? What a weird line of thinking.

If I come on here for the craic and some bellend makes it his life's work to annoy people, too fucking right am I going to tick a little box so I see less of his shit posting.
You would have a point if posters like that didn't get banned ASAP.

Linius

So he's playing football in the heat without being able to drink?

That's barmy.

I think there are exceptions for professional sporters just as they exist for elderly people, kids or those in poor health etc. But if you choose to participate drinking water is also off limits.

The thing I'll miss the most about Lewa is that he somehow got a contact on what seemed like every uncontrolled long ball from our back.

Which is kinda funny because this strength of Lewa will be completely useless in Pep's posession football.

no clue. Most of the times changes are shit anyway.

I need to decide whether to get it for XB1 or PC first. Problaby PC, much easier for me to play while working and I hardly play online since I SUCK SO MUCH.

I see they decided to put Dempsey's goal scoring dick on the cover with Messi. Well deserved.

EA has to photoshop that out right? Or at least make it bigger?

Gambit

The thing I'll miss the most about Lewa is that he somehow got a contact on what seemed like every uncontrolled long ball from our back.

Which is kinda funny because this strength of Lewa will be completely useless in Pep's posession football.

Just imagine what he will do with controlled passes then. With precise assists from Kroo...never mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom