• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Yeah Chelsea have never bought a top European striker only for him to fail miserably

Inconceivable

I think Costa will do well. Looks suited for a bit of Mou ball

It's been ten years since we signed Drogba, who is literally the only striker signed under Roman Rule that hasn't massively flopped. Ten years is long enough.

And now Zouma is on the board.

Elchele

Can't believe we got Rode and Lewa both on free transfers! Dat Sammer.

I'm really liking Rode so far, adds a lot of dynamic to the midfield and is a good DM too. Great Kroos replacement.

edit: another Lewa goal. Pierre-Emile assist

If it is £16m, yeah, that would be a lot of money.

But something around £10-12m would be in line with our previous business with Southampton which has so far worked out well so far.

In terms of not being about to nurture young defensive talent, both Gibbs and Jenkinson would counter that. It's more that we don't have much, if any, young defensive talent in the first team.

Gibbs and Jenkinson are very average defensively. Nowhere near the class of Cashley.

It's been ten years since we signed Drogba, who is literally the only striker signed under Roman Rule that hasn't massively flopped. Ten years is long enough.

And now Zouma is on the board.

I don't think Anelka counts as a flop at all, I thought he did well for us considering he was second choice and working with Drogba

GQman2121

Banned
iblEdCNAsj5ec5.gif

This kid...

AcridMeat

Banned
What the fuck

Why is lewandowski so good?
Dude that shot was sweet.

I'm going to try to watch more league football this season. The World Cup reinvigorated my passion for it.

Jumping on Arsenal train because I've liked a couple of the players for several years now and have a handful of friends who support them. I don't like Giroud and I wish they were able to get Julian Draxler instead of Ozil but oh well.

I nearly pulled a 30yr old last night but she bottled the club because we had to que in the rain.

Ah, what could have been.

still ate her pasty tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom