• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Shanks: yeah don't get me started on the ultras, they ruin EVERYTHING.

-

BtEGsAzIMAAHG5u.jpg

please someone talk to this ape about his hair

rvy

Banned
Those 14 goals and 7 assists from Hazard, and the young player of the year award. But but but everyone looks average under Mou. Not to forget Terry, Cahill and Azpilicuetas fantastic seasons, and although only half a season Matic too.

i know, Wooden. I know. You can always talk to me when you can no longer stand this boring, defensive, unattractive and out of ideas brand of football.

I'm here for you.

i know, Wooden. I know. You can always talk to me when you can no longer stand this boring, defensive, unattractive and out of ideas brand of football.

I'm here for you.

I'm never sure if you actually post this trying to prove anything, other than you having a mango for a brain. I could find a million similar situations with lots of passing options for Chelsea players, and if I could bother watching 2 minutes of Benfica, a lot of similar situations as the Chelsea one for you guys.

Carbonox

A pundit team consisting of Rio, Henry and Robbie Savage (so the other two have someone to take the piss out of) would be a billion times better than what we've had in the past on MotD.

rvy

Banned
"Having a perfectly defined model of play and never straying away from it, believing in it, is one important aspect of my teams. And it is fundamental.

"I don't coach any game where the defensive organization demands more than the offensive organization. Just like I don't play any game where players don't have an offensive task and defensive task, even the goalkeeper has an offensive task."

tumblr_lpy3xaaEEA1qfcdgyo1_500.gif

Meier

Apologies if old.

@City_Watch: Alvaro Negredo has confirmed that he fractured his fifth metatarsal against Hearts and will be out for a “few months”.

😭😭

Clegg

Six Shakhtar players have refused to return to Ukraine. Five Brazilians and one Argentinian stayed in France after a friendly an are saying they're not going back. The club is blaming Kia Joorabchian. Say he's trying tonnage them free agents so he can get a big signing on fee from potential buyers.

Six Shakhtar players have refused to return to Ukraine. Five Brazilians and one Argentinian stayed in France after a friendly an are saying they're not going back. The club is blaming Kia Joorabchian. Say he's trying tonnage them free agents so he can get a big signing on fee from potential buyers.

No one is going to reply to this. I posted this shit yesterday and no one responded to it.

Which players?

rvy

Banned
Apologies if old.

@City_Watch: Alvaro Negredo has confirmed that he fractured his fifth metatarsal against Hearts and will be out for a “few months”.

😭😭

What is Javi Garcia doing?

Loan him for a season. You don't need him and could use the exposure to sell him to some dumb Muslim Brotherhood club.

What the fuck

Which players?

Douglas Costa, Fred, Dentinho, Alex Teixiera and Argentine forward Facundo Ferreyra + one unnamed.

They claim it's just due to their own safety, the airport they are going to is fairly close to where the plane was taken down... and they expect Copenhagen to go there in a few weeks lol, can't even get insurance or plane tickets there.

EmiPrime

Must be that, can't be that a civil war is brewing and that they're too scared to return. Nope.

Douglas Costa, Fred, Dentinho, Alex Teixiera and Argentine forward Facundo Ferreyra + one unnamed.

They claim it's just due to their own safety... and they expect Copenhagen to go there in a few weeks lol, can't even get insurance or plane tickets there.

Facundo Ferreyra, Football Manager legend. Douglas Costa has been handy too...

To be honest I suspect that they just don't want to go back and if they can get some good moves in the process then they benefit greatly, surprised Costa is still there anyway

Gurthang

Banned
real Madrid's squad for USA

SQUAD:
Goalkeepers: Diego López, Jesús and Pacheco.
Defenders: Pepe, Carvajal, Coentrão, Arbeloa, Nacho, D. Llorente and Derik.
Midfielders: Bale, Xabi Alonso, Isco, Illarra, M. Llorente, Medrán, Lucas and Mascarell.
Forwards: Sobrino and De Tomás.

To be honest I suspect that they just don't want to go back and if they can get some good moves in the process then they benefit greatly, surprised Costa is still there anyway

Teixeira is a FM legend as well man, I loved that guy.

Tc91

Facundo was amazing on this years FM.

Speaking of FM, anyone else have problems getting 4-3-2-1 to work for them? I tried it for a while but was just leaking goals. I really want to use it because I want to have an AMC behind the striker and such was my desperation to get it to work I downloaded someone else's formation and tried that, same response.

So I just go back to my tried and tested 4-1-2-2-1 (or 4-5-1 with a DM and wingers if you prefer).

Bit of an issue though as I spent my money around the 4-2-3-1 and now I don't really have the funds to go and provide a bit of depth I need in certain positions

Liverpool are 15th and Arsenal are 13th btw, Spurs sacked Sherwood in early October, lololol

real Madrid's squad for USA

SQUAD:
Goalkeepers: Diego López, Jesús and Pacheco.
Defenders: Pepe, Carvajal, Coentrão, Arbeloa, Nacho, D. Llorente and Derik.
Midfielders: Bale, Xabi Alonso, Isco, Illarra, M. Llorente, Medrán, Lucas and Mascarell.
Forwards: Sobrino and De Tomás.

giphy.gif

Cardiff City are tracking Manchester United defender Michael Keane. Keane, who played twice for United in the League Cup in 2012-13, is known to Bluebirds boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer from his time at Old Trafford.

Swooping for the future lynch-pin of the Man Utd defence and potential England captain of the future.

Well, that's how Ole will see it. Everyone else will see it as signing a useless manc no mark who the boss knows from one of his previous jobs.

I'm a little surprised Ole's even been allowed to keep his job.

Vincent Tan will give him until Christmas, if we're not in the play-off places at that point then...

To be fair to him, some of the players he's signed that aren't linked to Man Utd have been decent. Daehli's potential is scary, haven't been that impressed by a player down the City since a young Aaron Ramsey. And he was trying to get an attacking mind set using a bunch of players left over from Malky "defend at all costs" Mackay. I'm willing to give him a chance, even if some of our fans aren't.

WJD

Swooping for the future lynch-pin of the Man Utd defence and potential England captain of the future.

Well, that's how Ole will see it. Everyone else will see it as signing a useless manc no mark who the boss knows from one of his previous jobs.

I'm a little surprised Ole's even been allowed to keep his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom