• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bs84D8KCYAAqRZ6.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Good few days ahead, Naxxramus hits Hearthstone tomorrow, United play on Wednesday

Cant wait to see who starts for Uniteds first game

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
*Just packed TOTW Neymar on Fifa

Im fucking rich

Holy shit it's hot today

Just walked to town and back to pick up a few things, had a black backpack on and the back of my tshirt is soaked in sweat

Now I know how Rooney feels whenever he plays and the suns out

Mr Cola

Im gonna have more coins than I can do shit with on fifa 14, so if anyone here plays on pc and wants some let me know, I know how much it sucks to have fuck all to open packs with D:

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Southampton are making out like bandits in this transfer window

Shaw £30m
Lallana £25m
Lovren £20m+
Osvaldo ?? probably £10m+ if anyone wants the cunt

If we don't get relegated this is going to work out quite well.

Kroos €25m

EPL transfers are a joke.

Blablurn

We won't get Reus, just replace him with Müller and that's an amazingly talented squad. Even though Real added Kroos and James I think that this seasons Bayern squad (barring injuries) is just as good as theirs (and better balanced).

But I want Reus. You can't stop me!!!!!

Mastadon

Banned
We're making out like bandits in this transfer window

Shaw £30m
Lallana £25m
Lovren £20m+

You didn't get anywhere near £25m for Lallana though.

Meier

Kroos €25m

Keep in mind that he was in the final year of his deal and could have been signed on a free in less than 6 months. I think it was more like €30m though. Price was comparable to what United paid for RVP in the final year of his deal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Southampton are making out like bandits in this transfer window

Shaw £30m
Lallana £25m
Lovren £20m+

Kroos €25m

Khal Drogo is a champion of Italy, he conquered the unsullied at home Roma.

fuenf

But I want Reus. You can't stop me!!!!!

Yeah but let's ride Robben's good form as long as we can. Reus will be our 15/16 super star transfer. ;) Kidding.

But look at it this way, the way this transfer period is playing out Real / Barca wont need him in the future (/cant offer him a guaranteed starting spot). And unless LVG is working miracles there isnt an EPL club in the same tier es Bayern. His future will be either at Dortmund (hopefully) or Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom