• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

OMFG. 86 minutes in, at home, 11 vs 10, and we just let a free kick in from 35m out that even had time to bounce once inside the box.

Fucking hell, I hate football.

Rad-

http://www.transfermarkt.de/can-tuna/profil/spieler/183294

Xlz1iA4.png

Haha nice parents there.

I tried to convince myself for a long time that I need a tablet but I couldn't find any reason to justify an expensive tablet.

I really couldn't. even gaming sucks on a tablet
Yeah, I know that feel lol.

Tried to convince me I'd need one for university but I'm never taking notes and my bachelor is nearly finished, anyway. So, I guess I'll wait another year and think about it again when I start my master.

send me money instead milch
it would be more useful than a fucking tablet

Hahaha

I already bought myself that Zlatan shirt you wanted bb

Clegg

Apple generally releases new laptops in the fall, but there's been rumours of a delay until as late as the spring because of delays with Intel's new chips. That's the rumour pretty much every year, though, to be fair.

You should try and wait till October, apparently that is when the new macbook models will be released.
Might wait until then as I won't have any proper uni work until December. Not sure if it'll be a Mac tho. Really did like my Acer laptop.

El Topo

It's so hard to find a review for the notebooks I'm interested in. It's as if they either test 300€ notebooks or 1500+€ ones.

jtb

Banned
Higuain got booed, to say nothing of players like Nasri or RVP. I have to imagine Fabregas will get a pretty hostile reception lol

Yen

A 13 year old Scot just won a swimming bronze in the Commonwealth Games, fair play. Though the Games strikes me as being a fairly ridiculous competition.

Arnie

Looks like either Lovren or Origi (maybe both?) willbe announced at 10pm.

Just reading that we beat Arsenal, Spurs, Dortmund, Atletico and Valencia to Origi.

That's a nice group to hurdle.

And I'm actually, surprisingly really excited for Lovren.

FootballFan

Thinking about buying a tablet with that 20% off everything promotion Media Markt is doing.

The thing is, I've wanted a tablet for some time now. But it really is fucking useless actually, isn't it? I can't think of one reason why I'd need one but I still want one.

I thought the same thing...now that I have a tablet I use it ALL the Time(right now).

TeddyBoy

I'm disappointed Remy fell through with him seemingly failing his medical, he would of been a great player for us. Oh well there isn't much point thinking about what could of been, we simply move onto the next target.

Looking forward to Lovren, we really need to improve our defence and he'll definitely be better than Agger or Toure.

wedward

The shit hair and pudginess help me get over it, but I don't know if this will ever not look strange.

I just have to remind myself he isn't the same person anymore. Like Indiana in the Temple of Doom when he drinks the bad blood.

Elchele

aren't you enrolled in college, though? what do you do?

Yes. I'm studying at the university, but to get a 6 months temporary document (DNI) via the student 'excuse' I would have to go to Buenos Aires and do a lot of things, and I would have to repeat the process every 6 months. It's pointless, in April I will be able to opt for citizenship here in the city I live and be done with it.

Some rumours on Twitter that Liverpool pulled the Remy deal because Borini has refused to join any other club

It's bullshit but part of me wishes it was true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom