• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
AndresON plays Ultimate Team

giphy.gif

Wilbur

Banned
The best account on twitter does it again

@TheBig_Sam: Cruising the streets on my moped, dressed like Serpico. My intensity slices through the night like shit ham. Just try to sack me, you cunts.

fuenf

fucking Game of Thrones. I'm currently binge watching S4 and even though I knew what was coming that fucking episode made me turn my eyes away and leave me shocked.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Still not watch GOT, my brother is actually watching season 1 from the start in the next room and Im here watching a Hearthstone stream and eating Steak.

bud

just checked livescore. how can it already be 0-2?

milan destroys managers' careers. first seedorf. then inzaghi.

there's still hope afterwards, though.

that hope has a name.

juventus.

Salvadora

16m for a 19 year old right back.

Christ. The shackles are off.
Is it £16m? Thought the only people reporting that were Goal.

£12 + add-ons would be more likely considering our previous deals with Southampton, I'd have thought. Oxlade-Chamberlain and Walcott both had lots of them.

How dead are we?

Very, very dead.
Wtf is up with Milan's kits, I don't remember them looking so....... light yellow?

Jovetic lol

They went with those colours because of our "friendship" with Brazil and all those brazilian players that played with us. Also, because of the WC (not sure why they decided to have this kind of colours the year AFTER the WC, though).
Oh lord, was it Lucifer or Frank that predicted 5-0 before half?
That was me. I'd like to be wrong.

slider

16m for a 19 year old right back.

Christ. The shackles are off.

I've mentioned him a few times in the context of Arsenal for a couple of reasons. First, I think he'd been mentioned in paper talk a few times at season's end. Second, my Southampton mate raved about him. Although he says Clyne has even more promise.

But he downgrades players when they leave as a coping mechanism.

omgkitty

An attacker is different than a RB.

What is the most we have spend on a defender in the past 9 years?

Well once Vermaelen leaves, I'm sure whoever we buy will probably cost around the same price as Chambers. It's not like we spent 30m on an 18 year old LB....

Peco

just checked livescore. how can it already be 0-2?

milan destroys managers' careers. first seedorf. then inzaghi.

there's still hope afterwards, though.

that hope has a name.

juventus.

Seedorf I understand, but Inzaghi? Everyone is taking for granted he's a good coach. He's not.

wedward

Well once Vermaelen leaves, I'm sure whoever we buy will probably cost around the same price as Chambers. It's not like we spent 30m on an 18 year old LB....

Think about in the context of the past 9 years mate. At any point in the past nine years could you imagine Wenger spending roughly 16m on a RB? Especially after spending 12 on a 29 year old one.

shows, tbf

Except we had the second best CB pairing in the league and two solid fullbacks.

omgkitty

Think about in the context of the past 9 years mate. At any point in the past nine years could you imagine Wenger spending roughly 16m on a RB? Especially after spending 12 on a 29 year old one.

Yeah I guess, but I think the market is what it is. 5 or 6 years ago, we'd be buying Chambers for 2 or 3m. It is out of our character to spend that much on him, but from everything I've heard he's going to be worth the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom